Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

"You are owing me too," hotelier blasts the owner of Escape nightclub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You are owing me too," hotelier blasts the owner of Escape nightclub (546 Views)

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) / Isokoboy Blasts The Ghanaian Dwarf For Saying He's Richer Than Dangote / Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You are owing me too," hotelier blasts the owner of Escape nightclub by NairaMedia: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
A female Lagos hotel owner has called ouy Richard Nnadi, the CEO of Escape Club says he owed her too.

In the short footage the hotelier posted on Instagram, she accused him of booking her hotel room and he left without paying.

Recall that Richard Nnadi has dropped name of those that owed his club over N120m debt.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/you-are-owing-me-too-hotelier-blasts.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: "You are owing me too," hotelier blasts the owner of Escape nightclub by NairaMedia: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin
Re: "You are owing me too," hotelier blasts the owner of Escape nightclub by GoggleB(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Make una dey owe una sef dey go..
Na why u post 2017 screenshot.. All for clout sha
Re: "You are owing me too," hotelier blasts the owner of Escape nightclub by Okayng: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Season of owing.. Its payback day is coming.. grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Wizkid Spanks Tiwa Savage Backside ( Watch The Video) / Daddy Freeze,timi Dakolo Come After COZA Pastor / Deputy Police Commissioner on Worn Out Zipper Beside Gov. Sanwoolu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.