Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,703 members, 7,892,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Speech Writing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Speech Writing (246 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? / Speech Writing / N-power Beneficiaries Share Disappointments In Oct 1 Presidential Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speech Writing by Abubakartobi: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
I need to have two speeches,
one for myself which I am introducing the founder and president of World Film Institute, no longer than 10 minutes, The nature of my speech must be more philosophical and supportive of his Idea, (all level of art would be meaning full if they would be at service of family, love, compassion, and commitment of all towards making a better life for family which eventually benefits our lives on earth),
Second, Speach for the president himself; the nature of his speech is regarding *world peace, his role as a founder of the above company base on influencing the Hollywood commercial and unhealthy movie making to the more Family oriented direction to great and encourage love and peace for all

contact me Asap if you can handle this within 12 hours on 08149732701
Re: Speech Writing by Teaveapoet(f): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
am in.

(1) (Reply)

You Live In Ilorin, A Web Designer And Open For Mutual Partnership / Nigeria Navy Aptitude Test / There's Abilities In Disability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.