Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,622 members, 7,914,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (56518 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by syntax50: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:
Regardless of how she paints it, all I know is that my girlfriend is obsessed with sex. I'm holding a position now in my fellowship which does not allow me to satisfy her sexual desires (though we've had sex before I assumed the office).

She's an undergraduate and she has many admirers, both on campus and at her fellowship. Considering the way we relate and chat these days, I am afraid she would likely cheat on me sooner or later. And I strongly wish to avoid sex until we get married.

Whenever I say this to her, the language seems distasteful. The sex means so much to her. I love her so much and I wouldn't want her to offend me by looking for other means to satisfy her sexual needs (cheating on me) while we are still in relationship.

Please how do I break up with her without hurting her feelings? Or, what other advice do you have for me?

Thanks in anticipation

JUS GIVE HER MY NUMBER 09072748743
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by victorazyvictor(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:
Regardless of how she paints it, all I know is that my girlfriend is obsessed with sex. I'm holding a position now in my fellowship which does not allow me to satisfy her sexual desires (though we've had sex before I assumed the office).

She's an undergraduate and she has many admirers, both on campus and at her fellowship. Considering the way we relate and chat these days, I am afraid she would likely cheat on me sooner or later. And I strongly wish to avoid sex until we get married.

Whenever I say this to her, the language seems distasteful. The sex means so much to her. I love her so much and I wouldn't want her to offend me by looking for other means to satisfy her sexual needs (cheating on me) while we are still in relationship.

Please how do I break up with her without hurting her feelings? Or, what other advice do you have for me?

Thanks in anticipation

Give me her number victorazy@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by SocialJustice: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:

Thanks in anticipation
Bloody hypocrite, just admit you can't knack her to satisfaction. Stop using nonsense religion as an excuse. Send me a pm let me come into her life to help your deficiency.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Made1414(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2019
This country don tire me..Even the poorest African countries doesn't have any of their middle class citizen living in Nigeria..See the way Nigerians full Ghana, southafrica and other countries. Just tired.. Keep wondering what this got to do with the topic. That's a typical governmental Nigerian behaviour 4 u. We have been influenced to be off most times
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Creampro: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Okay
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Changethechain: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2019
Please refer her to me for counseling
SIR0:

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by donbrowser(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:

Thanks in anticipation
You will regret what these fellowships will do to you for life if this girl you are about to leave is not cheating at the moment.
Breakdown:
If you stop sleeping with her, she will cheat and you will blame yourself while losing focus on academics and fellowship post
If you decide to break up with her, she will mess around and hate you all her life cos her sexual urge will make her get easily laid without getting the right man in her life.

Think before you decide.
My verdict:
Many people in your fellowship holding higher posts are involve in premarital sex and you will bite your fingers when you find out. Just continue with your relationship and things will fall in place for both of you soon.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by nikepeter4u: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

You have been fornicating with her for long, all of a sudden, you started laying blames on your "Fellowship" for your inability to satisfy her sexually.

I don't understand! Is it that your fellowship use to steal your sexual libido or that your fellowship use to sing "No do No do! No do, the do ooo!" Whenever you want to sleep with her.

I don't get the reason you are blaming your innocent fellowship for something wey e didn't did.
Hahahahah
This one burst my brain
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by donbrowser(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2019
syntax50:

JUS GIVE HER MY NUMBER 09072748743
I'm sure you have never been with a lady with high sexual urge. It's really worse than you think. People will keep asking you if you are sick

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Emotionss: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2019
Op you been dey chop her before all of a sudden you no free chop her again because of fellowship what exactly do you expect her to do ?

Since you can't satisfy her again. Abeg free her before we hear stories that touches the heart
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by ericmor: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2019
N2B2:
You're a rare breed o, OP.

Unlike you, many male monikers are willing to do just about anything for toto, and they will come after you. Watch. grin

On topic: You're on point. If she loves sex as you say, then even if you do your best to satisfy her, chances are she will still collect preeq outside.

That one will just break your heart and cause you unnecessary pain. Just tell her that you are born again, and she will run.
I broke up with my ex for the same reason. She like sex too much n same thing with me but I noticed anytime I’m not available, she complain so I know she will definitely cheat on me bcs she can’t do without sex even when she’s on. I just told her sex? Yes. But anything marriage with me, she should forget it
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by dreyton(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2019
Chai many guys here are using vaseline and you are there running away from puna, ogun ma pae undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Joshuawobo(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2019
Huncle give her what she likes... it's your duty
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by poweredcom(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Oga lemme tell you this kind of girlfriend you keep is a cheat and a flirt and to be an olosho infact you are at ur own oo

Plenty niggas go din fvuk her oo hahaha I laff ur face
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by habeeb500(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2019
if you don't like sex that much just break up with her to avoid heartbroken later on
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Originalsly: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:

Did you tell her the above?.... that you do not want to have sex again until married? That's what you need to tell her instead of finding ways to break up. If she doesn't agree...then it would be her decision to break up.... or she can agree and choose not to break up but ehmmmm.......... let me shut up.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by JayPeeOham: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2019
When u guys were doing it, u didn't tell us o.... Now u're telling us cos u don't want to do again abi?

Anyway, on the topic, u telling her u're no more interested in sex coz of ur new position in ur fellowship will only make her feel like a demon.If I may say dis, from ur write up, u're not saying no to sex coz of ur "new position" but u're scared of wat people will think or say.... All u need to do is to avoid any form of evil appearance.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by zoby225588: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2019
Extra ordinary " BIG BOOB" model causes huge stir on the internet #Odame Pamela watara www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE2AaBRR_Js&sns
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Mutemenot(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Bring thee unto me and I shall give you (her) rest (sex)
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Lexusgs430: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Very simple..... Hin don chop am so tey hin don tire...... Hin wan find replacement and this gal dey block hin parole......
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2019
Same issue am facing with an older partner......too much sex....
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by buzorcharles(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2019
mr man if you cannot satisfy her please let her go you cannot keep her on sexual hostage and still want to keep her you are just being selfish you cant satisfy a woman and you still want to keep her for your wife. Bomb will soon explode on your head

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Osisie(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2019
aaronson:
There is no polite manner to break up but less hurting way. How? cease all form of contact, start by reducing the frequency by which you reply her till you gradually stop replying here. She would ask questions when she notices you been so elusive, still don't answer to her till she gets the memo.

Withdrawal method. This is the best. Don't say nothing, just vanish.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nkc22: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:

Thanks in anticipation

Good morning bro, someone just brought this thread to my attention and it quite relates to me personally. So, I would like to share my thoughts. Firstly, you need to take responsibility bro for everything thats happening in your relationship. Don't think there is sex because according to you, she seems to love it, you're the man and that means, you're in charge and responsible to God.

That being said, when I was in this position I didn't break up the relationship because she meant so much to me than the pleasure of sex but I had to sit her down and let her know the future of our relationship depends on we abstaining from sex. Should we engage in it, it will jeopardize our future.

This made us more intentional with everything we started doing especially when we are together and since then, it has helped.

You can apply this logic and if she is someone who loves God and really want to be with you, she will submit. You guys may still miss it, but eventually, by genuinely trusting God, it will be fine. But if she doesn't care about all this, I advise you quit the relationship.

If your right hand would cause you to jeopardize your walk with God, cut it off...I hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Esomchi800(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2019
I fit help her
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Sultty(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:

Thanks in anticipation
give me her number op, let me advice her
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Chyxki: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2019
If you stay with her trust me you'll hurt yourself because judging by what you've said, she'll definitely cheat. Also, come to think of it objectively, staying means that you finally decide to take over the responsibility of satisfying her sexually in-spite of all the warning signs; quite a foolish thing to do! (That's the highway to "feeling used" as it's only a matter of time before her curiosity gets the better of her).

Also know that the only person you should be worried about satisfying sexually is the woman you're married to. If you're able to make your girlfriends cum whenever you have sex, this should keep you satisfied and hopefully content because that's all that's sexually important when dealing with girlfriends.

In addition, no matter how you script your break-up lines I think she'd still feel hurt, so just go ahead and still break-up, else you'd be the one to cry and feel inadequate tomorrow. This may sound selfish, however it's not; it's just self-preservation, something necessary to survive in today's relationships.

Final word of advice: 'don't be selfish, leave her for others to Bleep!'. Trust me, this will save you a lot of trouble on the long run.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by achimsemrys(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2019
deepwater:
OP

TOTO no get speedometer
Leave mata for Mathias
as e no easy for Ezekiel
no be say na only Emeka go dey make am.
go and hustle, make money and rule your own world
if she is gonna collect the Diik from outside she will surely do it irrespective of her liking sex or not.

After all the cry wey Alex cry for LEO, Tobi still wire the girl barely 24 hours after been off camera.
Lolu form good boy tire, ANTO still carry yansh give TOBI for the same house make him paint with poster color
Bambam get BF outside, but Tedi A flog am scatter for toilet.

There are some things u cant just stop from happening.

Most of our Nigerian girls are free to air, once u get the password you go browse tire

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......
free to air, once you get the password..
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Martin0(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2019
deepwater:
OP

TOTO no get speedometer
Leave mata for Mathias
as e no easy for Ezekiel
no be say na only Emeka go dey make am.
go and hustle, make money and rule your own world
if she is gonna collect the Diik from outside she will surely do it irrespective of her liking sex or not.

After all the cry wey Alex cry for LEO, Tobi still wire the girl barely 24 hours after been off camera.
Lolu form good boy tire, ANTO still carry yansh give TOBI for the same house make him paint with poster color
Bambam get BF outside, but Tedi A flog am scatter for toilet.

There are some things u cant just stop from happening.

Most of our Nigerian girls are free to air, once u get the password you go browse tire

hmmmmmmm this babe,you bad oooogringrin Lefulefu come see ooogrin
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by temi2008: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:

You sems to be more of a religious person than a Christian . A Christian knows that God hates formication and with what you have said so far,is better you call it quit with her.Let her know what the Bible says about formication. God bless you

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by AChubby78: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2019
[my friend forget this your fellowship and office stuff, if you ain't ready for sex, don't go in to relationship with an opposite sex. Regardless of how she paints it, all I know is that my girlfriend is obsessed with sex. I'm holding a position now in my fellowship which does not allow me to satisfy her sexual desires (though we've had sex before I assumed the office).

Thanks in anticipation[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.