Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Was The NL Religion Section Designed Instead To Spread Satanism And Atheism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The NL Religion Section Designed Instead To Spread Satanism And Atheism? (247 Views)

Atheists And Atheism / Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin. / Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was The NL Religion Section Designed Instead To Spread Satanism And Atheism? by jjresurrected: 3:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Was the Nairaland religion section designed Instead to spread satanism and atheism?

If not, then why is jesusjnr being unfairly targeted and banned without any justification whatsoever?

I heard this allegation at least once before, but didn't really take it seriously before this.

So those behind this injustice are going to have to clear this assumption, otherwise they would hence confirm it as true.

For I have given them considerable time to upturn the unfair ban inflicted upon my jesusjnr moniker but they have since turned a blind eye on it.

So they left me with no other choice but to take my quest for justice to the next level.

And this i'm going to keep doing unless I get justice for this unfair treatment.

So to continue to ignore my calls for explanation of this unwarranted ban by those behind this injustice would indeed be very unwise, for there are yet many levels to go as long this injustice persists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The NL Religion Section Designed Instead To Spread Satanism And Atheism? by jjresurrected: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Up till now, no explanation?

Ok let get ready to take it to the next level.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep,meditate And Pray With This / Comfort For Christians In A Changing World / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Restores Member’s Manhood In Church (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.