Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nairaland And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland And Nigeria (1642 Views)

APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria / Who Hacked Nairaland And Have They Stolen 1 Million Plus User Data / My Worries About Nairaland And Nigeria’s Future. (NL Is Dividing Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And Nigeria by nweike(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2010
Mr Seun I want to make a suggestion and I shall be grateful if you will look into it very well, I think Nailand has come of age and has the capacity to effect a change in Nigeria

My line of reasoning is that we can articulate opinions in nairaland and even make a move through nairaland with respect to bringing out naigerians from their homes and making a peace march against the nigerian government on any issue that seriously affect nigerians, for instance the issues of the present government taking more and more loans, and mortgaging the future of nigerians.

We as youth complain a lot but no move has ever been made at stoping the government from any unfavorable actions that they take the nearest that has happened is the save nigeria group.

With a forum like yours a nigerians can be influenced to taking a stand, think about what half a million people maching in the streets of nigeria at the same time all over nigeria, that will be a loud statement and it would not go unnoticed.

Please consider it because some of us are becoming tired of everything in Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2010
Such a move, while being effective, will endanger Nailands editorial independence. Nailand will become a news agency, not a forum.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by adagz01(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^seconded. Then our politicians will now bribe oga seun,he will turn a politician
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by MShittu: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2010
This might piss some people off, but, I think that Seun should get some more ads on nairaland. He'll get money, and then the NL community can have a monthly vote on what some portion of the money will go to, in relation to Nigeria's development, of course.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by chosen04(f): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2010
nweike:

Mr Seun I want to make a suggestion and I shall be grateful if you will look into it very well, I think Nailand has come of age and has the capacity to effect a change in Nigeria.

komando.:

Such a move, while being effective, will endanger Nailands editorial independence. Nailand will become a news agency, not a forum.

So how can NAILAND achieve this objectives without a HAMMERLAND?
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by jamace(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2010
So how can NAILAND achieve this objectives without a HAMMERLAND?
grin grin
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2010
@ chosen04
By remaining a forum. Infact Nigeria's most relaxing forum. Imagine Nairaland without all the fun, the bkbabes, becomerichs, Komandos to crack ya ribs at the end of a stressful day.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2010
Imagine Nailand without its romance section and the irritating/interesting 190 and his wife omolola. Imagine Nairaland without googles who migrates from the romance section to come and post rubbish here. Imagine nailand without that old hag tipia, who can bite somebody's head off for no reason. Imagine our forum without the imaginative ezeuche.

And on the seedier side what would bkhomo do if he can't suck Aigbofas d.ick? He may just shrivel up. That monkey!

That is what nailand would be without the fun. Nailand is best as a forum.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by chosen04(f): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
komando.:

Imagine Nailand without its romance section and the irritating/interesting 190 and his wife omolola. Imagine
Nairaland without googles who migrates from the romance section to come and post rubbish here. Imagine nailand without that old hag tipia, who can bite somebody's head off for no reason. Imagine our forum without the imaginative ezeuche.

And on the seedier side what would bkhomo do if he can't suck Aigbofas manliness? He may just shrivel up. That monkey!

ROTFLMAHMS

komando.:

@ chosen04
By remaining a forum. Infact Nigeria's most relaxing forum. Imagine Nairaland without all the fun, the bkbabes, becomerichs, Komandos to crack ya ribs at the end of a stressful day.

So times i just wish that our Political circle in this country should also be as fun as our NAILAND. *****if only wishes were horses*******
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by xxGARETHxx(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2010
If Nairaland can upgrade from SMF 1.0.12. to vBulletin 4.0 it would be most possible. with vbulletin 4.0 each user can have their own blog and write their own articles. if the articles are good enough then nairaland can publish them as a "news" article. so the average nairalander is in control of the news.

fyi vbulletin 4.0 is the same software nigerian village square uses.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by ChineduEZ: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2010
first, tell me your real name.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
And have nairaland become the alternate facebook? Naah. Let me tell you, the moment you give people the power to chose who can post anywhere, all the fun evaporates. For instance bkhom_ won't be able to come into most threads to spew his thrash.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by chosen04(f): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2010
ChineduEZ:

first, tell me your real name.

Who?
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by Meddler(f): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
Hmmm sounds like a good idea and I always wondered why we couldn't utilize this forum for that purpose. But after being on here for a while it's obvious that this is not the right platform. This is a forum where we can voice our opinions and have an open discussion.

But it we really need a way of having open discussion like this in the outside world. We all share the same feelings about the degradation of this country and i'm sure everyone is just fed up but we don't have the right means of organizing anything. First and foremost we will need a way to get the word out there and with that we need a mode of communication that will reach everyone.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by googles: 2:00am On Sep 09, 2010
komando.:

Imagine Nailand without its romance section and the irritating/interesting 190 and his wife omolola. Imagine Nairaland without googles who migrates from the romance section to come and post rubbish here. Imagine nailand without that old hag tipia, who can bite somebody's head off for no reason. Imagine our forum without the imaginative ezeuche.

And on the seedier side what would bkhomo do if he can't suck Aigbofas manliness? He may just shrivel up. That monkey!

i must really pinch you in the butt dat much. . . . i dont see how my posting or not posting on this section scatters your balance

hmmm prolly because i always find a raw nerve to tickle in dat humorless body of yours

Btw how would you know am a regular on romance. . . .someone has been sneaking into the romance section ah ah  cheesy

kiss all the butts you want. . . .it wont stop the day from dawning and it wont stop me from posting  smiley
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 09, 2010
komando.:

And have nairaland become the alternate facebook? Naah. Let me tell you, the moment you give people the power to chose who can post anywhere, all the fun evaporates. For instance bkhom_ won't be able to come into most threads to spew his thrash.

What is behind your morbid obsession with BK/Babe? I think you are the real homo here!! Everything you write starts and ends with homo, and that makes you the most boring Nairalander ever!
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 09, 2010
nweike:

Mr Seun I want to make a suggestion and I shall be grateful if you will look into it very well, I think Nailand has come of age and has the capacity to effect a change in Nigeria

My line of reasoning is that we can articulate opinions in nairaland and even make a move through nairaland with respect to bringing out naigerians from their homes and making a peace march against the nigerian government on any issue that seriously affect nigerians, for instance the issues of the present government taking more and more loans, and mortgaging the future of nigerians.

We as youth complain a lot but no move has ever been made at stoping the government from any unfavorable actions that they take the nearest that has happened is the save nigeria group.

With a forum like yours a nigerians can be influenced to taking a stand, think about what half a million people maching in the streets of nigeria at the same time all over nigeria, that will be a loud statement and it would not go unnoticed.

Please consider it because some of us are becoming tired of everything in Nigeria.
komando.:

With a serious thread like this and a rubbish reply like komando's, one needs not wonder why some Nigerians are stripped n aked and beaten to pulps in the village market. Dem go think say na [i]were [/i]wey dey just make noise with his pangolo.

@topix

Basically, if you want to do something, you can do it. Fear appears  in the absence of courage, and doubt appears in presence of Fear.

We have talkers like myself, and then we have actors like yourself. If you have a great play in mind, act it out. I doubt the NL youths knows anything beyond tribalism and self-hate, they're programmed hate-machines. So what is the difference between NL and Nigeria? LOL, I'd like to find out myself.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 6:23am On Sep 09, 2010
@ googles

Please post more so that I can laugh more: I mean in this section.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2010
@ ileke idi

Tilanpia, you old lonesome hag. You lonesome,lonesome hag. Sorry, you can't bite ma head off.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2010
lol.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2010
komando.:

@ ileke idi

Tilanpia, you old lonesome hag. You lonesome,lonesome hag. Sorry, you can't bite ma head off.

Are you alright? Seriously, you suck!!!
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2010
@ aigbofa

Real men like me don't do that shit. You are upset because I keep outing you Igbo hating fa.ggs, you and bk babe. Well I aint gonna stop until you and bkbabe stop dissing my ethnic group. You people can concentrate on your disgusting private peccadillos for all I care. Shameless she-men.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2010
komando.:

@ aigbofa

Real men like me don't do that poo. You are upset because I keep outing you Igbo hating fa.ggs, you and bk babe. Well I aint gonna stop until you and bkbabe stop dissing my ethnic group. You people can concentrate on your disgusting private peccadillos for all I care. Shameless she-men.

The same moronic homo drivel. You suck big time!! Zero imagination, what a monkey!!!
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2010
@ aigbofag

Why not wake your 'husband' bkhomo up?
Are you both afraid? Batty men!
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 6:37am On Sep 09, 2010
@ aigbofag

While you are at it ,call up your 'boyfriend' black faggy tooth.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 6:37am On Sep 09, 2010
You three shemen are no match for me.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 09, 2010
komando.:

You three shemen are no match for me.

You are simply not up to it. You have nothing upstairs. Aint nobody home, Just an empty cranium.

You deserve the Homer Simpson award for buffoonery!!!
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by googles: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2010
komando.:

@ googles

Please post more so that I can laugh more: I mean in this section.

I have a special way of making you appear royally foolish, not forgetting speechless  cheesy

well happens all the time. . . am getting a hang of it

my mind is not as myopic as yours, whose only obsession is to post insults, retarded insults at that. not a reasonable post for once 

just to humor you I intend to keep posting on any section of the forum i so desire

if it so frustrates you there is the option of logging out forever or a permanent option of suicide  smiley
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by philip0906(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2010
@ googlyslut

Your face appears royaly foolish.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by komando1: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2010
@ googlyslut

Hairy, Igbohating monkey. Go bury it in the sand, or jump into the Bermuda Traiangle. That way humanity will be spared the trauma of setting eyes on such a moronic looking face. Komando buckles over in a fit of vomiting.
Re: Nairaland And Nigeria by googles: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2010
In as much as i make it a principle to only discuss with intellectuals or pple who can match my brain

i also make out time for fucktards like you, cos every dog has its day. . . its your lucky day sugar cheesy

i dont hate ibo pples. . . .and i wont allow the minority likes of you and your mudslinging brothers on this forum mar my views

geddit e-diot i am not hating on your tribe I am picking you out to hate on you cos you are majestically dumb

and i will continue to taunt you till you look for that essential thing missing in that empty thing you call head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Nigeria Orders Closure Of Schools Till February 4th / Beaf! How Much Was Really Spent On Subsidy Last Year? / Listen To Bbc Newshour Now: Asking If Nigeria Is Becoming Ungovernable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.