Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Oyinbo Pastor Praises Nigerian Jollof, Says Their Is Anointing In The Rice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyinbo Pastor Praises Nigerian Jollof, Says Their Is Anointing In The Rice (740 Views)

Video: 1st Time People Fall Under The Anointing In The Mosque - Tundeednut / Blac Chyna: 'Nigerian Jollof Is So Bomb' - She Declares As She Lands In Nigeria / Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Pastor Praises Nigerian Jollof, Says Their Is Anointing In The Rice by praizblog: 7:00am On Mar 30, 2019
According to a viral video posted by Dele Momodu, A whitean of God visit lagos nigeria and tasted Nigerian jollof rice.

In his sermon, he said nigerian jollof is the best, he said jokingly that their is anoiting in the rice. He also said any man who taste nigerian jollof won't want to leave lagos again. See nigerians reaction below

Lol.. Watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/oyinbo-pastor-praises-nigerian-jollof-says-their-is-anointing-in-the-rice/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

Re: Oyinbo Pastor Praises Nigerian Jollof, Says Their Is Anointing In The Rice by praizblog: 7:00am On Mar 30, 2019
Watch the Funny Video => HERE

Re: Oyinbo Pastor Praises Nigerian Jollof, Says Their Is Anointing In The Rice by IamD18: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2019
I'm sure the jollof rice was prepared by one achalugo nwanyi IGBO lady that is making the pastor's brain to be turninoninown.

All these asampete nwanyi oma in Igbo land can cook for Africa sha. Not those ones wey dey use 5 cups of pepper cook 2 cups of rice.

Re: Oyinbo Pastor Praises Nigerian Jollof, Says Their Is Anointing In The Rice by Jayslicky: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Is this news suppose to make Nigeria a better country?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Pastor Praises Nigerian Jollof, Says Their Is Anointing In The Rice by Okayng: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2019
Lol.. I comment my reserve
Re: Oyinbo Pastor Praises Nigerian Jollof, Says Their Is Anointing In The Rice by FlirtyGist: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2019
cool
Re: Oyinbo Pastor Praises Nigerian Jollof, Says Their Is Anointing In The Rice by Realtord43: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2019
I Knw it can never be an afonja jollof rice, cus the amount of pepper in afonja rice can make one lose his anointing. 5 cup of rice with 8 cup of pepper. awon pepper them gangs.cheesycheesy
Re: Oyinbo Pastor Praises Nigerian Jollof, Says Their Is Anointing In The Rice by MJBOLT: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2019
he's just praising nigerian jollof rice so that zombies will attend his church business center when he opens a branch here

(1) (Reply)

Mocheddah Blasts A Lady Whose Picture She Stole / "I Want Another Hair Dresser To Enjoy My Money" - Bobrisky Announces!! / Hushpuppi Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.