Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 (28094 Views)

Yul Edochie Declares For 2019 Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Omudia11: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Tie wrapper = don't you know you have to be sexy for your husband bla bla bla.
Dress sexy = hoe, slut bla bla

una go dey alright las las.

Congrats to Tiwa.
HajimeSaito:
Imagine being 40 years old and still dressing like a teenager because you want to appeal to a younger demographic.
She just looks weird.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Isoduwa(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You can win all the endorsements in the world yet not endorsed by God. The endorsement of your Soul is the greatest endorsement of all. And God said with a loud voice; "This is my beloved Son in whom i am well pleased."

There is a sharp contrast between these two types of endorsement. One announces you to consumer while the other announces you to the world. One never guarantees peace while the other entrenches indescribable peace.

I have met great investors and powerful people but I discovered that the ones who search for God alongside their daily routine of increasing their portfolio have had more stability, peace, and confidence than their counterparts. I have seen philanthropists suffer depression. God's endorsement is all you need

Richdad
Richard enter house
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by ticoticotico: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2019
spartan50:
I feel this girl is fake... I don't like her aura

Keep ur feelings in ur pocket

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Omudia11: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Like your mother?
Bridget95:
Wizkid's used tissue paper.

Old cargo!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Omudia11: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Trouble maker. Keep quiet joor, everybody loves Tiwa grin
Timekeeper:
Yoruba making it.. Igbo Oya come with ur hate speech against our daughter

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Foodwellsaid(f): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Congratulations African queen �

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by femi4: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2019
spartan50:

Brother I don't hate her.. but there is wrong about her.. we all must not like everyone personally. Don't let the videos or soft tone voices deceive you..
Stop deceiving yourself.

Rate her lovers vs haters, you ll know you have issues. You can't hate Success and think you ll be successful

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by dreyton(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2019
The love I have for Tiwa is immeasurable kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Zuorom: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2019
femi4:
You are in your final class before becoming a Witch
Chai!!!! See finishing

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 30, 2019
spartan50:
I feel this girl is fake... I don't like her aura

The funniest thing is she doesn't know you so you can choose whatever way to view her

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Muhylonaire(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You can win all the endorsements in the world yet not endorsed by God. The endorsement of your Soul is the greatest endorsement of all. And God said with a loud voice; "This is my beloved Son in whom i am well pleased."

There is a sharp contrast between these two types of endorsement. One announces you to consumer while the other announces you to the world. One never guarantees peace while the other entrenches indescribable peace.

I have met great investors and powerful people but I discovered that the ones who search for God alongside their daily routine of increasing their portfolio have had more stability, peace, and confidence than their counterparts. I have seen philanthropists suffer depression. God's endorsement is all you need

Richdad

Na so
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Kendrick80(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
My brand wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Joshuawobo(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Congrats dear
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Adewale1603(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2019
Wish me a Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Lodz34: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2019
[
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by lilianofentse(f): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2019
HajimeSaito:
Imagine being 40 years old and still dressing like a teenager because you want to appeal to a younger demographic.
She just looks weird.
how old are you and what achievements have you done in your prime?
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by BetShop: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2019
Nice one for her
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Olodo24: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2019
HajimeSaito:
She just looks weird.
I don't see u guys complaining about the way Jennifer Lopez dresses. Tiwa is a music star for goodness sake and she'll dress as one. Hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by 9jaRealist: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Abegi, take a hike!

God has now appointed you judge and jury over your fellow humans? SMDH
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Ma Nigga grin grin grin grin. Let the bitch enjoy herself jare, we're all sinners. Make God just have mercy on us all.
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Lionsbet: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash.

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet.

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time.

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot.

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by Bridget95(f): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Omudia11:
Like your mother?

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 by naijajobx: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Denies Physically Abusing Tiwa Savage / Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview / Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.