Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pray With Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray With Faith (175 Views)

Members Of Ghana Church Pray With Passport & Flags Of Countries They Want / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray With Faith by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Pray with Faith

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Beloved, whatsoever you have need of, ask the Lord GOD. He is always willing and ready to answer you. (Matt 7:7, Jer 33:3)

Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

You are passing through a difficult situation or challenge, why struggle when you have a Father who reign supreme over the affairs of the world (over situations and challenges). Do not pray only when the problem is complex, pray even for those very minute things you think you are capable of doing.

Philippians 4:6b but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Do not struggle or try using your own means to get what you need but instead make your petitions known to HIM.

Luke 17:6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

Beloved, prayer is a step of faith and trust in GOD but you have to take another step or dimension of faith for your prayers to be answered. You are to ask in faith believing that: that which you have asked for is done and settled. You must be steadfast in faith, unwavering. (Matt 21:21)

Your faith will determine your confession, if you are weak in faith you will confess negatively but having prayed, always have the confident assurance that GOD who has promised(Jer 33:3) never fails, always have the assurance that He can do even more than what you think of. (Eph 3:20). Therefore confess positivity into that situations.

As long as it is what you need, you will get it when you ask in faith. Pray and believe it is done. When your faith is unwavering, you have a total trust in GOD, that your father can not forsake you.

Joshua 1:5b as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. (Heb 13:5)

Beloved, make sure your prayer life is effective and a criteria for it to be so, is if you pray by faith. Your prayer will avail and bring results when you pray with faith. (James 5:16b)

Always pray with faith and you will see the might work of the Lord upon your life.

Psalms 34:10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

May the grace of the Lord be with you.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Coming Is Sure / Celebrating The Enenches As They Clock 25 Years / Register For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.