Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Is It Possible To Be Perfect - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible To Be Perfect (2701 Views)

As A Christian Is It Possible To Practice First Fruit In This Harsh Economy / GOD Wants you to be Perfect/Holy / Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Be Perfect by budaatum: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tfbaby:

Have you seen Jesus or Angels yet you believe in their existence.
Is it not precisely because one has not seen Jesus and Angels that one merely 'believes' in their existence? Would one who has seen Jesus and Angels believe they exist?

Does one believe one's mother and father exist, if they do still exist that is? Do you believe it is pissing down rain when rain is pissing on your head?

Does one not believe precisely because one does not exactly know? And when I say, "I believe" confess my ignorance by implying "I haven't exactly got a clue"?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be Perfect by Janosky: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Tfbaby:

Sir I've passed the level of sin....like am above sin the reason why you find this hard to comprehend is because you're still a babe, Does God sin? Does Jesus sin??
Please Note: AM NOT A HUMAN BEING AM A SPIRIT
Tfbaby:

at this point sir I will have to ask you some question
Sir when on the Judgement day what is going to be Judged is it the Body, Spirit or Soul?

CC: Janosky
Maximus69
Johnw47
Tfbaby:

I asked a clear question here if you dont know the answer then say it why are you stylishly avoiding the answer

I've not said anything without backing it up with the Holy Scripture so its your choice to take it or leave it
You need to leave the level of drinking milk to the level of strong meat

You are spirit, perfect,above sin, you are one with God, your level top notch, pls you are in the best position to answer your question: "what will be judged on judgement day.- body,soul or spirit?"

It's obvious you are just making noise with out well grounded accurate knowledge of God's word.

U dey claim to be spirit ,perfect,
yet u no dey see God or even see God's angels,( Satan sef see God even though he dey oppose God) u
no dey talk to them face to face.

The spirit realm has no physical boundary or physical limitations,
A spirit wey no fit see him fellow spirits ,na spirit be that ?
Nobody is asking you whether you believe that God or Jesus or angels exist.
You dodged my questions coupled with your sly shade of insults.

U be wayo spirit my dear .
Your claim " AM NOT A HUMAN BEING AM A SPIRIT" na wash , indeed Hogwash !
Re: Is It Possible To Be Perfect by Tfbaby(m): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2019
Janosky:

It's obvious you are just making noise with out well grounded accurate knowledge of God's word.

U dey claim to be spirit ,perfect,
yet u no dey see God or even see God's angels,( Satan sef see God even though he dey oppose God) u
no dey talk to them face to face.

The spirit realm has no physical boundary or physical limitations,
A spirit wey no fit see him fellow spirits ,na spirit be that ?
Nobody is asking you whether you believe that God or Jesus or angels exist.
You dodged my questions coupled with your sly shade of insults.

U be wayo spirit my dear .
Your claim " AM NOT A HUMAN BEING AM A SPIRIT" na wash , indeed Hogwash !

I think you're trying to tell me that you don't see nor hear God
Sir I will like to chat with you privately probably WhatsApp video call or voice call you need the raw word of God
Re: Is It Possible To Be Perfect by Tfbaby(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Maximus69:
!
Sir, Adam is no more,nothing survived him and that is exactly the condition of all who DIES! Ecclesiastes 9:4-10
Lazarus died and nothing survived him! It wouldn't have been a reasonable idea if something survives Adam and has been with God,then Jesus now forced that thing back into his body only for Lazarus to be in danger of those who are plotting to kill him again! John 12:10 embarassed

I love this.... when someone dies it means something must have left him right?
So what is that thing that leaves man?
That thing that Jesus forced back into his body what is it gan gan?
Re: Is It Possible To Be Perfect by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Tfbaby:

I love this.... when someone dies it means something must have left him right?
So what is that thing that leaves man?
That thing that Jesus forced back into his body what is it gan gan?
Yes! It is the BREATH of life to reactivate the lifeless body to make it start working again. Genesis 2:7
Jesus was the first creature God made directly with his own hands [Colossians 1:15,16] God used Jesus as a workman to do all other things. Proverbs 8:22-30
That is why Jesus could easily return that breath he used in the beginning to activate all the creatures God commanded him to make! Genesis 1:20-25
Notice that the same thing God told humans is what he told animals 'be fruitful and become many' Genesis 1:22
So both human,animals even ants have that spirit[breath of life] activating our bodies! Genesis 7:22
And there is NONE going to heaven,it is just like an electric power that makes all our electronics work! Ecclesiastes 3:19,20

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Says I Should Tell You The End Is Near / "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. / RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.