Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) (32589 Views)

What Is Happening To Gtbank / Alleged N8bn Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Skye Bank Chair, Ayeni; MD, Oguntayo / Alleged N8bn Fraud: Ex-skye Bank Chair, Ayeni, Granted Controversial Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Afonja GTBank just pay your gbese in peace and stop running your ewedu mouth...You berra pray Innoson agrees to an installment payment cos by the time you cough out 8billion at once,your eyes will clear..Ask MTN.

Your hungry siblings adept at begging for money in social-media cannot help you...

Empty-headed loud-mouths.

7 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Illiteracy is a big disease. I wonder how people expect GTB to be taken over by Innoson because of 8 billion naira not even dollars. Even bet9ja betting company set their maximum daily pay out at N10 billion naira let alone GTB that has been in banking business before the latter dreamt of betting business. GTB with branches in several African countries and the UK will be taken over by 8 billion naira? This is classic comedy.
It depends on if the bank is refusing to obey the supreme court order. If for instance you are indebted to me to the tune of 5K and you refuse to pay after a verdict in my favour, i am legally entitled to auction your car worth millions to get my 5k.

So if truly Innoson got a verdict against GTB it would be wise for them to pay up.

3 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by specco(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
I salute Innosons dogedness to get back his hard earned money from these people. Maka oda afia alu ihe mmadu aghoo ihe onye ozo.

5 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by ewizard1: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
deomelo:
I know the bank must explore their legal options, but they should just pay the ipob and make him go away.?
I hate it when I read a comment about this Innoson/GTB issue and its Tribalistic. You people need to stop!

6 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
zomoears:

Am sure u have not looked at the shareholders fund on their report. Also take a peek at depositiors funds....none of this is less than N500bn. What is N8bn?

Wish u could see that the judgement was against the account of Nigerian Customs domiciled with GTBank and not against the GTBank itself.
Anyways...half education is better than none. Most people are just throwing sentiments about on this issue...

Oga we all know it's a garnishee order.. I never expected GT bank to risk their reputation thus far.. Out of court settlement wld have been best.. But why drag this thus far?

Well out of court settlement is out of it as it stands Trust an igbo businessman .. GT bank should simply debit Nigerian Custom 's account with them and credit Innoson Motors
Simply.. Any other gist right now is Bobo gist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by ewizard1: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The reason why they are trying so hard to bring down INNOSSON( especially yelobam moozelems) is because he is an Igbo man.
SMH!
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
/.
It is not a CHICKEN CHANGE until paid.

Perhaps GTB should engage the services of EFCC again to do their dirty jobs. The suckers on NL who rejoiced at the travails of Innoson when EFCC invaded his premises have all gone mute. A hateful heart is worse than CKD 4.

/

9 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Illiteracy is a big disease. I wonder how people expect GTB to be taken over by Innoson because of 8 billion naira not even dollars. Even bet9ja betting company set their maximum daily pay out at N10 billion naira let alone GTB that has been in banking business before the latter dreamt of betting business. GTB with branches in several African countries and the UK will be taken over by 8 billion naira? This is classic comedy.

The most funny part of this is that it is not GT Bank that is owing that sum, it is Nigeria Custom Service.
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by enolife2(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
omogidi234:

The most funny part of this is that it is not GT Bank that is owing that sum, it is Nigeria Custom Service.
Oga you don't understand any thing about this issue. I will advice you to go and do more research again in case you want to explain it to your friends

3 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
enolife2:

You are wrong
Take out sentiment and tribalism, let face the cause of this
Remember it was GTBank using EFCC to intimidate INNOCENT so that he can give up on fighting for his right. do you know how much GTBank illegally deducting from it Nigeria customers account every day and those customers don't have financial ability to fight back? they try to do the same thing to INNOCENT without knowing that INNOCENT is a business man who will do go extra length to recover back every N1 stolen from his account.

I have have already mark GTBank a criminal organization and will never do any business with that criminal bank

You skip how INNOSON forge GTB signature t to carry out a clearance at custom. That case is still with EFCC and the court. Don't shout witch-hunt when EFCC are through with their investigation

1 Like

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Whether chukuma adds 100 billion to his wealth is not my business. No be my papa get GTB so i have no reason to be pained. All I'm saying is even though they tried to avoid paying by prolonging the matter in court, it doesn't mean they don't have 8 billion to settle Innoson

Where will they pay from?...from shareholders money or what
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
enolife2:

Oga you don't understand any thing about this issue. I will advice you to go and do more research again in case you want to explain it to your friends

My brother, take it cool. This is arising from a Garnishee Proceeding. It is not a prima facie debt on the bank.

I don't have anything for or against GTB and Innoson.
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Ok na. Gtb should pay up.
You seem not to understand that this news is affecting the bank. Smh.

We know that that was your imagination but you should have done the honour of letting us know that it was your imagination
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by esanmantruth: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Noting like change for there. Na customers go suffer am as unnecessary deduction will be made from different account. To start with 100 multiply by 10 million first and that will go a long way. Whatever telecoms and bank suffer in the hands of government consumers or customers suffer it. Simple
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
maasoap:

We know that that was your imagination but you should have done the honour of letting us know that it was your imagination
What is this one saying? Noisemakers everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Chipink(f): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
crispyJ:

As in eh no be small criminal bank, nah so them they cut cut my money the thing dey even vex my bros but I no they get that kind time go bank.

They are theives

2 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by goat22: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:

You are wrong, innoson can buy Gtbank with 8 billion using equity connondrums. It diminishes the effect of the companies hoopla asset cantonquin.
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by poseidon12: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
deomelo:
I know the bank must explore their legal options, but they should just pay the ipob and make him go away.?

Knuckleheaded tribalist. Innoson has become Ipob.

4 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by enolife2(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
kinibigdeal:

You skip how INNOSON forge GTB signature t to carry out a clearance at custom. That case is still with EFCC and the court. Don't shout witch-hunt when EFCC are through with their investigation
If INNOCENT had forged GTBank signature, he wouldn't have won the case between him and the custom in court.

Do you even know that INNOCENT won custom in court and the Judge order Custom to pay INNOCENT

Do you also know that it is the money court ask custom to pay INNOCENT is what cause this issue between GTBank and INNOCENT

Now let me tell you that EFCC have nothing to investigate rather, it was used by GTBank to intimidate INNOCENT not to go to court

3 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by enolife2(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
esanmantruth:
Noting like change for there. Na customers go suffer am as unnecessary deduction will be made from different account. To start with 100 multiply by 10 million first and that will go a long way. Whatever telecoms and bank suffer in the hands of government consumers or customers suffer it. Simple
Those foolish people who will leave their hard earn money in that criminal GTBank will suffer and pay for the GTBank crime. Not me because I'm done with them already

4 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Whether chukuma adds 100 billion to his wealth is not my business. No be my papa get GTB so i have no reason to be pained. All I'm saying is even though they tried to avoid paying by prolonging the matter in court, it doesn't mean they don't have 8 billion to settle Innoson

And you think the bank can fork out 8b naira just like that? Shaking dey my brother. If it was that easy why wait for the embarrassment of locking up the bank to get the judgement debt? I can safely assure you that there will be a negotiated settlement where GTB will spread the payment.
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
deomelo:

Must you comment... if them call una idiot now.. Una go rush tag myndd

6 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:
if they are truly owing and refuse to pay, they should be declare bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by RTSC: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Gtb must be the only Yoruba bank worthwhile.

Maybe, that is why it has become an oduduwa contest where every Yoruba fool has an opinion, and a bigoted one at that.

6 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
enolife2:

If INNOCENT had forged GTBank signature, he wouldn't have won the case between him and the custom in court.

Do you even know that INNOCENT won custom in court and the Judge order Custom to pay INNOCENT

Do you also know that it is the money court ask custom to pay INNOCENT is what cause this issue between GTBank and INNOCENT

Now let me tell you that EFCC have nothing to investigate rather, it was used by GTBank to intimidate INNOCENT not to go to court

The case he won is different from the forgery allegations . GTB only went to court, to stop the allege claim of illegal deduction and not the forgery case. Wait for the completion of EFCC investigation
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
enolife2:

Those foolish people who will leave their hard earn money in that criminal GTBank will suffer and pay for the GTBank crime. Not me because I'm done with them already
Trust me, those hyping GTB here would be the first to go from back and withdraw their chicken change, to avoid story that touches

1 Like

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
sonnie10:

Trust me, those hyping GTB here would be the first to go from back and withdraw their chicken change, to avoid story that touches

Maybe you don't know the worth of GTB bank. Mere 8billion or so can't kill GTB. Go and check their project for 2018 alone. Innoson can't take over GTB that is worth serious of trillion dollars. He can only take over maybe some of their properties worth that price. They have a whole lot of housing estate.
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Maybe you don't know the worth of GTB bank. Mere 8billion or so can't kill GTB. Go and check their project for 2018 alone. Innoson can't take over GTB that is worth serious of trillion dollars. He can only take over maybe some of their properties worth that price. They have a whole lot of housing estate.
Hope you read my comment. I know more about GTB than you assume.
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by enolife2(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
kinibigdeal:

then what stop them from paying INNOCENT since February the judgement was served if the are so independently rich
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by thobie11: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Gtbank is never worth a trillion dollars, Apple is the only company that worth a trillion dollars yet 10billion dollar to Apple is something that worth fighting for, that they can't just leave.

Did you know the worth 8billion is, for a Nigerian company?
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by enolife2(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
kinibigdeal:

The case he won is different from the forgery allegations . GTB only went to court, to stop the allege claim of illegal deduction and not the forgery case. Wait for the completion of EFCC investigation
I still repeat if INNOCENT had forged GTBank signature He wouldn't have won Custom in court. EFCC have nothing to show as far as this case is concern
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
thobie11:

Gtbank is never worth a trillion dollars, Apple is the only company that worth a trillion dollars yet 10billion dollar to Apple is something that worth fighting for, that they can't just leave.

Did you know the worth 8billion is, for a Nigerian company?

That's the problem. Your hate for them wouldn't allow you take your time to find out about their current worth. Take your time to do that, and come back to retract your statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / Dangote Becomes $20m Wealthier, Maintains Spot As Africa’s Richest Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.