Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,641 members, 7,918,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:36 PM

SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic (5231 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by Igboblog: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wow!!! SEE What Kalu and Partners Did in His Private Jet After a Sealing Mega Deal (Photos)

Smiles as Abia North Senator Elect Orji Kalu Seals another Mega Business Deal.

The only Billionaire Nigerian politician ranked and recognized by Forbes as clean.

Congrats OUK from all of us at Igbere TV.

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/602683/wow-see-kalu-partners-private-jet-sealing-mega-deal-photos/

Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by athaboi(f): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by athaboi(f): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
weekendgames565:
Read below it
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by Victorbet1274: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Easy way to make money..VIEW BELOW
Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by sleekpro(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Victorbet1274:
Easy way to make money..VIEW BELOW

#scarm alert. #scarm alert #scarm alert #scarm alert #scarm alert #scarm alert #scarm alert #scarm alert.

I gave it a trial and it's not how it is said !!!! It's just a big #scarm.....!!!!!!

Their target is to get at least one or 2 mumus a day.

I have been their mumu for threes days now, and I want out.

Pls guys don't be like me, don't even try to, cos you will be a bigger mumu than me, cos nobody told me.

So all the intended mumus should thank me now.

Maen while what was this topic about self?

Let me go and check

5 Likes

Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by hisgrace090: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
athaboi:

Nonsense

What nonsense if I may ask?
Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by Borderless: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Igboblog:
Wow!!! SEE What Kalu and Partners Did in His Private Jet After a Sealing Mega Deal (Photos)

Smiles as Abia North Senator Elect Orji Kalu Seals another Mega Business Deal.

The only Billionaire Nigerian politician ranked and recognized by Forbes as clean.

Congrats OUK from all of us at Igbere TV.

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/602683/wow-see-kalu-partners-private-jet-sealing-mega-deal-photos/

@ the bolded:

4 Likes

Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by wickyyolo: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
This ritualist. Trying his best to look innocent.
Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by BillGoldberg: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
This useless morron that ran Abia state down. An animal in human form. Atimes I pity Abia. Orji Uzor and his deputy are now senators. Another thief Theodore Orji who was also a former Abia governor is now a senator. The fat pigsy Okezie Ikpeazu will prolly become a senator too. And you say Abia is not in the hands of Satan?

4 Likes

Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by RichBoy247: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
OUK has been multi-billionaire a long time ago even before joining politics. But I still wonder why he still stole Abia State money when he was governor.

2 Likes

Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by AmadiAba: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wow
Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by gidgiddy: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
RichBoy247:
OUK has been multi-billionaire a long time ago even before joining politics. But I still wonder why he still stole Abia State money when he was governor.

True
OUK was already a multi-millionaire in the mid 80's while he was still in his 20's. He actually made his money in oil. Rumour has it that as a student union leader in some university in the North, he became very close to a Northerner who would later be appointed Petroleum minister. OUK became his right hand man and became fabulously rich from oil deals.

He once boasted that he was the first Igbo man to lift crude oil in Nigeria

Sometime in the late 80's, a magazine wrote an article about the richest young Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba men under 30 years of age.

The richest Hausa man under 30 then was Aliko Dangote

The richest young Yoruba was Mike Adenuga

The richest young Igbo man under 30 was Orji Uzo Kalu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by punisha: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
shocked

Pls what did he did?
Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by Amuocha: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Crooks

1 Like

Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by jom28gy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
This man has the Money, i wonder what he is looking in the Senate
Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Smh and you will have people believing this trash! Seal what deal?? No single file in sight! All I see are criminals. What’s with Nigerians and after seeing someone with white person we assume some sort of mega deal taking place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by LikeAking: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
BillGoldberg:
This useless morron that ran Abia state down. An animal in human form. Atimes I pity Abia. Orji Uzor and his deputy are now senators. Another thief Theodore Orji who was also a former Abia governor is now a senator. The fat pigsy Okezie Ikpeazu will prolly become a senator too. And you say Abia is not in the hands of Satan?

LOL

1 Like

Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by kyle1189: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
They should use Delta airlines for travel because their delta extranet portal is very use.
Re: SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Igboblog:

Is Forbes, a Nigerian

Wó OP, this your publicity is too late!!!

The 12years starts now!!!

(1) (Reply)

Shettima, Wike To Take Over From Tinubu (photo) / One Nigeria: Oil Exploitation Is Regulated; Gold Exploitation Is Not / Henry Okah Arrested In South Africa For Abuja Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.