Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:37 PM

Driver Wanted For Uber Or Taxify - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Driver Wanted For Uber Or Taxify (333 Views)

Registered Uber Or Taxify Driver Needed Urgently For A 2011 Hyundai Elantra Car / An Experienced Bus Driver Wanted Urgently In Asaba for Hero Beer Marketing. / Registered Uber Or Taxify Driver Needed (car Is Available) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driver Wanted For Uber Or Taxify by kosite2005: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good day, am looking for driver to use my car for uber or taxify It will be on hired purchase of 3.5million, it on how you want the payment to be and should be willing to pay 300,000 as commitment fee but it will be removed for the payment, interests person should contact me on 08024480630 or 08072813666 the person most be able to provided 2 sureties and proper home tracing will be carried out. Lagos island preferable
Re: Driver Wanted For Uber Or Taxify by Teajayz(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2019
Do you have a valid Comprehensive car insurance?

If you are a Partner on uber/taxify and you still leverage on a third party insurance cover, believe me you are not ready for business.

With Comprehensive Insurance specially designed for e-hailing businesses like uber and taxify and other commercial purposes, you worry less about the following;

1. When the car gets burnt, be it partial or total
2. When the car gets stolen
3. Accidental damage of the car, partial or total
4. Third party property damage
5. Bodily Injury of the insured and third party
6. Flood Extension
7. Damages caused by malicious act

Imagine a car of 2.5 million gets stolen and you don't have a comprehensive insurance for the car
Imagine there was a fire outbreak where you parked your car overnight
Imagine a danfo driver hit your car on the highway and run away

With a Comprehensive Insurance cover, all imaginations above are covered;

You get your money back or a replacement car (your car type) if stolen or got burnt. T& C applies
Your damaged car gets repaired without a kobo coming out from you T & C applies.

To know more about this type of insurance cover and any other type, kindly reach me on 07056213630.

We don't pray to have accidents but it happens everyday. Secure unplanned for expenses on your car today

#Insuranceman

(1) (Reply)

IT Officer Needed For Employment / You've Got To Read This.. It's Really Important. / Free Solar Training And Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.