Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,471 members, 7,964,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Allegiance Is Supreme - Sen. Lawan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Allegiance Is Supreme - Sen. Lawan (440 Views)

2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo / “We Are Hungry, Thirsty To Receive 2020 Appropriation Bill” – Sen. Lawan (Pics) / 2023 Yoruba Presidency: Sen Lawan Should Tell Us Another Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Allegiance Is Supreme - Sen. Lawan by Oluwabash(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
One of the front line aspirants for the position of Senate President in the impending 9th Assembly, Senator Ahmed Lawan has declared that his allegiance to the National Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is supreme.

Speaking to his supporters and associates in Abuja last night, Sen. Lawan reiterate his resolve to remain steadfast in obeying the directives of both Asiwaju Tinubu and the party chairman, Comrade Adam Oshiomole, who he described as the pillars of his campaign for the Senate Presidency.

"I should tell you that my allegiance as Senate President would be fully to Asiwaju and our party chairman. My allegiance to these two will be Supreme considering their strong devotion and support for my campaign for the office. I therefore urge all of you to remain prayerful as I'm confident that we've already secured the support of the two most important determinants of victory in the contest", Senator Lawan said.
Re: My Allegiance Is Supreme - Sen. Lawan by Xisnin(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
Really?
Re: My Allegiance Is Supreme - Sen. Lawan by OYAY(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Whether your bringing this report to the fore is altruistic or not, Senator Lawan will be the 9th assembly senate president. Period
Re: My Allegiance Is Supreme - Sen. Lawan by ChrisMafian: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Done and Dusted. Lawan for Senate, Femi for Speaker.

Any lawmaker who doesn't support this formation will be sacked from the ruling party grin
Re: My Allegiance Is Supreme - Sen. Lawan by yuanexchanger: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
cool..let it be

(1) (Reply)

APC Reacts As Court Declare Senator Adeleke’s Candidacy / Breaking: INEC Declares Wike Winner In Rivers / Apc Women Aspirants Demands Compensation From President Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.