Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports (2226 Views)

June 12: Tinubu To Address Nigerians At 7am On Wednesday / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports / Idris Jeje Orders Clearance Of Passport Backlogs At Ikoyi Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by 9jahotblog: 5:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerians at Ikoyi office of Nigerian immigration service to get their passports ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i71iJhnYnM
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by 9jahotblog: 5:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Truly Nigerians are frustrated with this present government they are withnessing . Nigerians are moving out of their country in hundreds still Nigerians are giving birth to young ones in thousands per day.
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by Mizwisdom(f): 5:23am On Mar 31, 2019
9jahotblog:
Truly Nigerians are frustrated with this present government they are withnessing . Nigerians are moving out of their country in hundreds still Nigerians are giving birth to young ones in thousands per day.

Migration is not a bad thing, we need to spread out for different reasons biko, allow people

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by Afamed: 6:12am On Mar 31, 2019
9jahotblog:
Keep quiet and stop exposing your ignorance on social media here. If you have ever stepped your foots at the Ikoyi office years ago, you would have known it has nothing to do with the present government. 2013 when I got my Passport at the same Ikoyi ,the sea of heads were much and by record, the present government was not in power. Most of you will just write rubbish on social Media without having the knowledge

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by 9jahotblog: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet and stop exposing your ignorance on social media here. If you have ever stepped your foots at the Ikoyi office years ago, you would have known it has nothing to do with the present government. 2013 when I got my Passport at the same Ikoyi ,the sea of heads were much and by record, the present government was not in power. Most of you will just write rubbish on social Media without having the knowledge
Lo you have started your ignorance again. I just pity you and your generation .
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by 9jahotblog: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Migration is not a bad thing, we need to spread out for different reasons biko, allow people
thanks for your reply jare .The level of Nigerians migrating to other countries are enormous .
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by tinsel: 7:01am On Mar 31, 2019
9jahotblog:
Lo you have started your ignorance again. I just pity you and your generation .
please don't talk what you don't know. The problem with the Ikoyi office is that for 3 months they did not have passport booklet to issue. The booklet just arrived and hence the crowd due to backlog. I was probable among that crowd. Cannot renew my passport for 3 months now. Also Ikoyi passport office has always been busy also.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by Ohraykon: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2019
If u go to other states its easier its only lagos dat has dis issue because of population
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by helinues: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2019
It has been like that for years.. Why no go to immigration office in festac, you will never pray to apply for passport there again.

Moreover 32A booklets have not been available since last year, but seems it is available now os even foreign embassy experienced the same..
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by Mizwisdom(f): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2019
9jahotblog:
thanks for your reply jare .The level of Nigerians migrating to other countries are enormous .

Not really, if you go to Mexico or Ecuador, you won't say this
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by 9jahotblog: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Not really, if you go to Mexico or Ecuador, you won't say this
really, they are not as much as Nigerians .These countries you mentioned here are neighbour countries with the United States of America.
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by 9jahotblog: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
tinsel:

please don't talk what you don't know. The problem with the Ikoyi office is that for 3 months they did not have passport booklet to issue. The booklet just arrived and hence the crowd due to backlog. I was probable among that crowd. Cannot renew my passport for 3 months now. Also Ikoyi passport office has always been busy also.
imagine they didn't have passport booklets to issue out. This is very bad. Well 10 years passports will soon will be out by April or may.
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by Mizwisdom(f): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
9jahotblog:
really, they are not as much as Nigerians .These countries you mentioned here are neighbour countries with the United States of America.

They are more in number. There's nothing bad about migration I don't know why some peeps always complain, allow people migrate if they want to, people need to experience other cultures abroad, they need to test the waters outside abeg try mind your business smiley
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by 9jahotblog: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

They are more in number. There's nothing bad about migration I don't know why some peeps always complain, allow people migrate if they want to, people need to experience other cultures abroad, they need to test the waters outside abeg try mind your business smiley
what people are concerned is the population of people that is migrating to abroad for greeners pastures, they are very huge. so so much. our economy isn't good for them to manage
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by Mizwisdom(f): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
9jahotblog:
what people are concerned is the population of people that is migrating to abroad for greeners pastures, they are very huge. so so much. our economy isn't good for them to manage

Yes, you've answered the question. As the economy isn't ok, they should travel so that our population will reduce here, what's bad about this? If a country like Canada can accommodate people conveniently while we need to reduce our population so that people can live better, why are u insisting that people should remain here? oga it's good for our population to reduce, overpopulation is not good for us
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by 9jahotblog: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Yes, you've answered the question. As the economy isn't ok, they should travel so that our population will reduce here, what's bad about this? If a country like Canada can accommodate people conveniently while we need to reduce our population so that people can live better, why are u insisting that people should remain here? oga it's good for our population to reduce, overpopulation is not good for us
our population can't reduce. we keep on increasing in birth rate by the day. no birth control in Nigeria, and it's really affecting our development. if our economy is fantastic, Infact people from different countries will come and establish in Nigeria. so so bad.
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by Mizwisdom(f): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
9jahotblog:
our population can't reduce. we keep on increasing in birth rate by the day. no birth control in Nigeria, and it's really affecting our development. if our economy is fantastic, Infact people from different countries will come and establish in Nigeria. so so bad.

You're not getting it, I'm done with this conversation. I only wish our population will continue to reduce as more and more people migrate
Re: Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports by 9jahotblog: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You're not getting it, I'm done with this conversation. I only wish our population will continue to reduce as more and more people migrate
but get this fact here, our population can't reduce. that's the reality on ground. we keep on increasing by the day in population .

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Fulani NOW! -Prof. Dr. Kayode / 14-year-old Child Bride Must Be Return - Edo State Governor, Obaseki Declares / Men Be Careful! Fake Pregnancy Kits Now Available (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.