Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,782 members, 7,975,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:05 PM

No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha (12855 Views)

Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by helinues: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2019
Pdp will even rejects him if he made an attempt to join
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Opinedecandid(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2019
iammo:
tongue

What a funny way to end, i hope APC/INEC gives him his certificate of return after NASS leadership election, we cant afford to have a second chestbeating nuisance like orji uzor kalu that wants to disrupt APC zoning formular cos of greed

Are you alright?
The North and the West should take everything, right?

Don't worry, Saraki episode loading.

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by opoloba: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2019
dem don show this one. Okorocha the statue man

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by MrObodo: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2019
I ve seen this same bird before somewhere in Abia State though.

I do importation of all phone accessories.
Sell at wholesale prices.

Contact 08141687334 for business��
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Galaticos444: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2019
But Apc has dumped u
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by AFONJACOW(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Oga landlord they have dumped you... Ntooor
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Vince77(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2019
NobleAngell:
U wouldn't even dare. Where will U go to? PDP? *laughs*

It will shock you that PDP will even throw a party to receive him..

They are all one and the same. Very shameless.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Emma1Oj(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Oshiomole has really taught this man a bitter lesson he will hardly forget. He wanted to make his SON INLAW GOV of Imo state isn't that an aberration...!!!
OkoroHausa Apc has dump you long ago before the elections.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Iberiberism
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by jinco5050: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2019
You will soon be in jail
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by jinco5050: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=Bet9ja66663 post=77136045][color=#770077][/color]see below [/quote. Scam
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by dapillar: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2019
It is not to late to mold a statue for oshiomole grin .Oshiomole do this guy strong tin.

Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Mbediogu(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2019
. . . but APC has dumped you. You have no choice now. SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2019
tesppidd:
;DDunno why you guys love that word "dumped" so much.

Always very quick to brandish it around.

Even those who have been 'dumped' are still a million times richer and more famous than you are.

Dumped indeed.
Still, That doesn't mean the word Dumped is the wrong word used to describe what APC did to Rochas. it is still " Dumped"
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Rochas should just go and open a statue moulding company with the remainder of his stolen money.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Bros, APC have already dumped you.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2019
PHASE AFFAIRS
(A Career Paradigm Shift & Growth Re-strategy Masterclass - April 28th 2019)

Life is in PHASES & STAGES - For some, they desire growth, for others they are lost and for many more they just seem STUCK and are confused about their next steps....

No matter what PHASE you are in, we got you covered, find out how we can help you achieve a Paradigm Shift in your Personal Ambitions and how our Growth Re-strategy Class will help you become your best Personal and Professional self in 2019...

To participate, find the access link below
Access: http:///PhaseAffairsLagos

Class is open STRICTLY to 30 Persons in Lagos, Nigeria!!!

Program is brought to you by Experencia Workplace Solutions and Nirmala Chellarams Centre for Entrepreneurship Skills,...
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by tesppidd: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2019
gypsey:
Still, That doesn't mean the word Dumped is the wrong word used to describe what APC did to Rochas. it is still " Dumped"
Agreed.

But what shall it profit a man to mock someone by calling dumped,

when that someone is still much more relevant, popular and richer than that who mocks him?
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by BrainSanitizer: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2019
tesppidd:
;DDunno why you guys love that word "dumped" so much.

Always very quick to brandish it around.

Even those who have been 'dumped' are still a million times richer and more famous than you are.

Dumped indeed.
I'm not the cause of your wretchedness. Neither am I the reason for your bitterness. Okorocha has been dumped by the APC. You can help yourself to a bottle of sniper for all I care.
And FYI, I don't compete with anyone for wealth or affluence. Okorocha is rich and famous. He was even before he became governor. That doesn't mean he should be hell bent on having everything his own way. If you still think otherwise, make yourself a warm glass of poo and enjoy your day.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by tesppidd: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

I'm not the cause of your wretchedness. Neither am I the reason for your bitterness. Okorocha has been dumped by the APC. You can help yourself to a bottle of sniper for all I care.
And FYI, I don't compete with anyone for wealth or affluence. Okorocha is rich and famous. He was even before he became governor. That doesn't mean he should be hell bent on having everything his own way. If you still think otherwise, make yourself a warm glass of poo and enjoy your day.
Dude the guy you are mocking for being used and dumped can employ your father as his gateman or his gardener.

Relax.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by mrkia(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2019
But you're almost gone
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2019
I wonder why this man still talks anyhow through his press Secretary. ...the mIn pojnt is that, APC used you and attain a goal...they will now used the EFCC against you after May 29....I thought he said he has secret to talk in Abuja....let him start saying them now or remain silent till 2023
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by toprealman: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2019
Sure, remain there and ensure you kill the party before they kill your political career.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by oforjide: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2019
iammo:
tongue

What a funny way to end, i hope APC/INEC gives him his certificate of return after NASS leadership election, we cant afford to have a second chestbeating nuisance like orji uzor kalu that wants to disrupt APC zoning formular cos of greed

why is it that tinubu is selfish and greedy after buhari gave him vice president and APC national chairman he still want NASS leadership even when he couldn't deliver buhari in yoruba land.it sound odd that an organisation where orji uzor is a member somebody like tinubu will choose a leader for them.
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by BrainSanitizer: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
tesppidd:
Dude the guy you are mocking for being used and dumped can employ your father as his gateman or his gardener.

Relax.
You have no idea.
It's obvious that you are a pauper at the lowest echelon.
That you are poor and an asslicker doesn't mean you should come online and announce it to everyone.
Like I said, you can relocate to Pluto for all I care. This'd be the last time I'll reply your mention. Impecuniousity is not my thing and I don't waste my time with people who are already sold to poverty. Get lost!
Re: No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha by tesppidd: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

You have no idea.
It's obvious that you are a pauper at the lowest echelon.
That you are poor and an asslicker doesn't mean you should come online and announce it to everyone.
Like I said, you can relocate to Pluto for all I care. This'd be the last time I'll reply your mention. Impecuniousity is not my thing and I don't waste my time with people who are already sold to poverty. Get lost!
It hurts but take it like a man.

The man you are mocking for being dumped is greater than your entire generation even in his "dumped" state.

Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Governor, Oyetola Extends Lockdown By 14 Days / Describe Nigeria In One Word? / Riot Breaks Out In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.