Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

'the Diary Of Helecia Choyce - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'the Diary Of Helecia Choyce (899 Views)

BOOMERANG!!! The Diary Of A Foolish Lady. A Flash Fiction / The Diary Of A Crazy Kid / The Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'the Diary Of Helecia Choyce by Agibecky: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
Female Rapper and Author SKG Releases Book, 'The Diary of Helecia Choyce,' From Choyce Entertainment, now Available Online and in Bookstores

ATLANTA, Sept. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Female Rapper, Singer and Author SKG (Super Krazed Goddess), Birth Name "Helecia Choyce," Released her Book, "The Diary of Helecia Choyce." The book is available online @ www.Amazon.com, www.Xlibris.com, www.HeleciaChoyce.com and is also available at bookstores. "The Diary of Helecia Choyce," which embarks on her journey of growing up in the mean streets of Los Angeles, California, dealing with gangs, abuse, celebrities, drugs, alcohol, mental illness (bi polar depression) life, death, self pity, serenity, love, self respect and forgiveness. Artists featured in Helecia's book include Quentin Tarantino, Mo'Nique Wendy Williams, Will Smith, Mariah Carey, The Dream, Jay Z, Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Pharelle, Benzino, Rick Ross, Dr. Benjamin Chavis, Kevin Liles, Master P, Snoop Dogg Freddie Gibbs, Suge Knight, Day 26, Kurupt, Daz, El Debarge, Dj Quik, Jim Jones, Nipsey Hussle, Jeezy, Chris Brown, Omarion, Jermaine Jackson, Maino and Chamillionaire.

website, www.HeleciaChoyce.com

View Book Trailer

Read Excerpt from the Book

For so many years I believed what me mother told me. I believed I was nothing. I believed I would never amount to nothing. My mother took everything from me. Including my self esteem. Everytime I looked in the mirror I would hate the person who was looking back at me,

When she first approached Will Smith, his facial expression was not pleasant at all. His assistant quickly intercepted the letter and you could see a laugh on both of their faces as if they could not believe this girl came up to them with a sloppy hand written letter from a notepad. On top of that her makeup looked like a blind person did it. Just as I noticed she slid Will a note another actor noticed and wasted no time reporting it to the production staff. I was watching from across the room laughing to myself as the assistant director came over yelling at the girl "Hey your not suppose to talk to Will Smith that's in your contract. He don't know you, whats wrong with you". He said to her. Will was sitting in the chair with his arms folded looking at the girl from across the room as she was getting yelled at. All of a sudden his face turned red and Will said,

From the time I spent around Rick Ross, I didn't really care for him. Unlike Kanye West who came to the radio station and stayed for hours just talking and chilling or Talib Kweli who would come to the radio station and greet everybody and walk around as if he worked there. Rick Ross vibe was more like a Christian in a Kingdom hall. He wasn't very welcomed. The fans would glance over and look his way seeing if he would acknowledge them. Still he acted as if they didn't exist. I couldn't help feeling a since of sadness. It's sad how some rappers act. It's sad that they get so caught up in the hype they lose sense of who they are as a person,

I was so excited to see Wendy Williams. All the talk of how she was a man. I finally had a chance to see her up close and personal. When I first seen Wendy Williams she was everything I remembered from how she looked on television. She was real tall, with long legs and she wore her hair pinned up with some hair in front of her face. Every time a celebrity would come to the radio station it seemed like everybody would panic. The work place of a radio station was hectic, still I loved the hustle. I loved the excitement. I knew I had to get in cool with Wendy. If she at least noticed me; she could probably introduce me into some people and help make my rap career pop off. Instead I had to use my Rent money for Wendy Williams and her entourage, and that was just the beginning of my problems,

The Diary of Helecia Choyce Book release Party will be held @ Cravings in West Hollywood Saturday, September 11, 2010 from 8pm-12am. For more info email Media@heleciachoyce.com

SOURCE Choyce Entertainment

http://www.heleciachoyce.com

(1) (Reply)

Would Working From Home Make Life Easier For U / The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. / Monday In Lagos - The Adrenaline Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.