Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele (871 Views)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video / Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele by Oluwamarc(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Gospel singer, Busola Oke, aka Eleyele, is not pleased with secular artiste, Keshinro Ololade, popularly known as Lil Kesh, and she is not hesitant in making it known.
Oke has alleged that Ololade infringed on her copyright with the release of his song, Undertaker . Eleyele stated that elements of her 15-year-old eponymous single were used in Lil Kesh’s song which was released on February 29.
In a chat with Sunday Scoop , Eleyele fumed that she would make a scapegoat of Lil Kesh. She said, “His manager called me and told me they wanted to use my song and I told them I didn’t understand. I told them that they should discuss whatever they wanted with my lawyer. Later, my lawyer told me that they had called him and that he told them not to use the song. A week later, Lil Kesh’s song was released. I think they had already used the song before they called us. We have been trying to reach him since then. My lawyer wrote to them stating that we were ready to go to court, but we couldn’t find his office address; so, we had to post the letter on social media. Maybe he thinks I’m an illiterate that cannot do anything.”
Decrying the lack of respect artistes have for intellectual property, Eleyele said, “I feel very bad about it because it is getting too common. I think that’s what is in vogue now. But I’m going to end it. I will use Lil Kesh as a scapegoat; I will accept nothing but justice. He will meet me in court.”
Meanwhile, calls put through to Lil Kesh’s management team were not answered, neither were messages replied as of the time of filing this report on Saturday.

source link-https://punchng.com/ill-make-a-scapegoat-of-lil-kesh-eleyele/
Re: I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele by FlirtyGist: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2019
embarassed
Re: I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele by youngest85(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2019
Dey there, as far as the song has been released, dude is making his money
And Nigerian court go for highest bidder
Re: I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele by Midebillz: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Cool story..
Re: I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele by Rosay15(f): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2019
I don know say busola go come for lilkesh...
Undertaker
Re: I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele by Okayng: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2019
angry
Re: I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Nothing will happen jare. Does your song have any pattern right to back up your ludicrous claim?
Re: I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele by Nickijoy(f): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2019
How about scapecow ?

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Calls Ex-Girlfriend Rihanna A 'Queen' / You Can Now Charge in Side BRT With USB Charger, Tobi Bakre Reveal. Video / Daddy Freeze Begins #NotMyHouseChallenge, Recreates Okoro Blessing's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.