Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,142 members, 7,977,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:08 AM

Sex During Pregnancy 101: All You Need To Know (i) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex During Pregnancy 101: All You Need To Know (i) (526 Views)

Pregnancy 101: Expert Advice From A Gynaecologist / Pregnancy 101: A Comprehensive Guide To Navigating Your First Trimester / Spiritual Effect Of Having Sex During Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex During Pregnancy 101: All You Need To Know (i) by Hrmkingobi(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2019
Being pregnant is uncharted territory for most couples and as exciting as it may be, you have so many questions about bedroom action.
Will you be able to continue, what if you don't feel like it, what positions are best etc? There is no need to fret as your favorite moderator is here, to the rescue, to sort out your concerns one after the other.

In this first installment of the series, we will be dealing with whether or not sex is safe during pregnancy.
According to Baby Center, sex during pregnancy is completely safe. You don't have anything to worry about, like whether or not your baby is getting poked. Your baby is secure in the amniotic fluid. Other sources say that the rocking motion could even lull your unborn baby to sleep!

If you are also concerned that sperm could get through and affect your baby, you should know that the passage is usually sealed off to stop sperm from passing through.
You should only avoid sex if you have a history of miscarriage or are experiencing vaginal bleeding. Your doctor will also advise you to avoid sex if you have had a vaginal infection, a history of cervical weakness or low-lying placenta.
Yes, some people worry that having sex can bring on labour but this only happens if you are ready to deliver. Otherwise, you are good to go.

Therefore, if you are up for sex then don't let fear hold you back. Give both yourself and your husband a treat.
This series is going to get more exciting as we go. Stick around!

Re: Sex During Pregnancy 101: All You Need To Know (i) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2019
Imagine your preek touching the baby’s head in the kpekus grin
Re: Sex During Pregnancy 101: All You Need To Know (i) by youngest85(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Sex during pregnancy is only one way
It's either doggy or nothing
Re: Sex During Pregnancy 101: All You Need To Know (i) by paiz: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Sex during pregnancy is good not until you start hitting the baby's head and later you said his head is too big

Abeg today na my birthday

Show me some love

3 Likes

Re: Sex During Pregnancy 101: All You Need To Know (i) by nellyelitz(m): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy birthday bro

(1) (Reply)

Holy is the lord / What Is The Cost Of Retina Detachment Surgery In Various Hospitals In Nigeria / Pls How Can He Get Rid Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.