Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh (34086 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by ssogundele(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Churchill should swallow his pride and beg Queen Tonto
Tell us the basis of the apology? Did he abused or defamed her? Please kindly go back inside and come out again maybe you'll be alright!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by StUriah(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
=>FUCKERS, Virgina, Dick hole coming from a mother's mouth on a Mothers' Day. Tonto is truely born again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by cozy1993: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
mtcheeeew I no kukuma like her self
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by midnighter(f): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lol how can you change your sons name to your name?! And you were legally married to the father

Even if you hate his father, im sure you still like your son. Why do this to him

You why arent you answering your mothers maiden name?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by midnighter(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by internationalman(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Awoo88:

Not when he is being thoroughly brainwashed in thinking his dad is an idiit who doesn't deserve to father a child. The child will grow up gsting this dad
Children have a way of coming around when it comes to their parents...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by shegie(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
This boy will hate her when he become a young man. she will lost everything on the little boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by Slimmacho: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Of all the crimes of churchill, financial irresponsibility was never mentioned by Tonto. The guy pays for upkeep.
But why is it that Tonto never snap a picture in her house, I heard her house looks all scattered like a mad woman place, that's why she rather go to front of hotels to have photo shots.
Churchill really made a mistake of his life. That good man is just unfortunate to end up with a drug addict like Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by Irixs: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Honestly, you guys should stop judging Tonto Dike, she who wears the shoes knows where it pinches her, Men like Churchill are very controlling, vindictive and unforgiving, LEAVE TONTO ALONE, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH,.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by Awoo88: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
internationalman:

Children have a way of coming around when it comes to their parents...
No!! Not all. In fact most of them don't. There people in this country, adults, who will spit in your face for telling them to greet their dad. There is even a story here of a "corper" celebrated the death of his dad. Called him own dad wicked and useless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by echodrum(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
sherylbakky:
Her problem....Tho, she wudnt know dos ppl love her now, until dat boy becomes a MAN.
That child is like a mud in Tonto's hands. What ever she wants, the child will become. If the child becomes good product, I don't see him questioning his mom about name...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by pagorino(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Later she go dey preach. Hypocrite undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by quickly: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Tonto na bad market for Churchill now and in the future
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
pocohantas:
Everyone knows Tonto is unstable,
Except Churchill.

Now look what Churchill has done to this innocent boy. Oh well, she loves her son obviously, just not in the very best way.
Someone should please take away that poor boy from tonto dikeh, she us obviously unstable and cannot train a child.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by engrpheleeks(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Tonto Dikeh is obviously pained about this her estranged husband. Nigerians please let's overlook her attitude and help her to beg Churchill. please, I feel for her. She's in pains. Chai.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by joyblossom(f): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Someone that claims to be a born again Christian is that the right words to use when addressing an issue.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by Dalby(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chaleeee:

As a grown up, he can change his name to whatever. But for now, don't encourage a deadbeat dad because you envy the lifestyle of the mother.
We do not know who is dead beat, because we are not privy to the full story. One thing for sure though she is really pained.... leaving the boy to bear his father's name, what will it change?
Churchill was once everything remember?
Women, you believe in feminism but you want a child (a product of the union of man and woman)...Sometimes l truly wonder what manner of greed...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by Gleamtoke(f): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
IamD18:
Tonto Dike is obviously in pains with her marital status.
I concur
Irixs:
Honestly, you guys should stop judging Tonto Dike, she who wears the shoes knows where it pinches her, Men like Churchill are very controlling, vindictive and unforgiving, LEAVE TONTO ALONE, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH,.
I want to understand her but much she drag that boy into herself and the father's problem
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by Dalby(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ubenedictus:
My bible says i should go about minding my own business.

Nobody has a right to tell tonto what to do, her baby, her choice.

On that she is right.
Their baby
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by Ubenedictus(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Dalby:

Their baby
You just made a solid point! Their baby! That is true enough but it certain isnt our baby.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by Dalby(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ubenedictus:
You just made a solid point! Their baby! That is true enough but it certain isnt our baby.
Not her baby that was the point...
Let harm come to that child and it will be a case of Tonto vs the state...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by kenalph(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Have you ever thought about it this way. Tonto might not even be giving d baby daddy any chance of seeing the child talkless of letting him surport the child or her in anyway. I believe there is more to d story and d last is really bitter
Chaleeee:

Demand for the son he wasn't taking care of? If you were the son, will you want anything to do with a father that has no contribution to your life?

Dindinrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by Chubhie: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
I think that's the name on the son's new passport since the one with Churchill as surname is deposited at the bank. Churchill should sue both Tonto and the agency that issued the new passport.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
gmaribel:
But she was preaching to Cossy the other day.

You mean you took such preaching seriously? Even Cossy indirectly mocked her. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father / Abdulkare‎em Jameela Onize Launches Anti-Drug Program (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.