Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,402 members, 7,891,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Jambites Examination Support For Only 25 Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites Examination Support For Only 25 Students (364 Views)

“Only 25 Varsities Have All Full Courses Accreditation,” Says NUC [See List] / Only 25 Percent Scored Above 200 – Prof. Oloyede [JAMB 2019] KIKGIST.COM / ASUU Strike Update Day 25: Students May Stay Long At Home – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jambites Examination Support For Only 25 Students by osasdivine00: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
JAMBITES EXAMINATION SUPPORT

SURE ALTERNATIVE BUT ONLY 20 SPACES LEFT

Have you ever witnessed how painful it's to fail jamb? If yes please don't let it happen once more because time is not by you anymore.

If you haven't, I am warning you not to even taste it because your mate are already in school.

Within 14 days from now Jamb would be by your side. Are you still sitting and doing nothing! Remember if you don't score high 'OYO' you're on your own.

This is the time to Start taking action if you Don't want admission to pass you by this year.

This Is the best option for someone who wants to score within 250 - 320

Today luck has hit you. Because we're running our 3rd year jambite examination support (JES. third edition)

Every year we help only 25 people with a very special programme called the systematic e-tech. With a power built technology. What we do is, employ some of our hacker , these professional hackers hack into jamb database and we are going to answer 90% of your questions for you without leaving any trace and you are meant to answer the remaining 10.

I don't want to let out our secrets.

If you are interested in scoring within 250 and 320.

Call my number and I will introduce you to our team and we will enrol you for the 25 people we want to help this year.

My tel: 08088698450

Remember we can only help 25 people. The first 3 people is free as a gift of concern.

If we use the systematic e-tech for more than 25 people. Jamb officials will find a trace.

So call me now to register you among these 25 lucky student.

But before I forget, you can't get more than 320 oh, and not less than 250. I will explain to those interested.

My tel: 08088698450
Call times : 8am - 8pm

Please don't drop your tel as no one will call you or add you anywhere. If you're interested in the runz. Kindly message me or hit me a call.

Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reps Pass Bill To Scrab Hnd-bsc Certificate – See Why / If You Are Studying For Examinations, Five Basic Exam Tips Would Help. / Hop In Here Guys For Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.