Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,792 members, 7,930,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online (25863 Views)

This Is Happening In The North About Bola Ahmed Tinubu / 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online / ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online by smeag0l(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kwnkwaso and tambuwal didn't support atiku cos of their 2023 presidential ambition
udemzyudex:
To think that the people of Borno state voted massively for Buhari made me give up on them.

Chai,i no wan hear say north sabi play politic sh1t talk here ooo.

We all know what happened in Kano state, It had nothing to do with knowing how to play politics, kwankwaso dump Atiku for Buhari, that was what happened.

For the case of Adamawa, it is simply the Atiku factor,nothing else.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2019
TemmyT002:
It is laughable that anyone would believe that the Yoruba nation would vote for a candidate just because his Yoruba wife is not being chosen as a First Lady.

I was in the bus sometime before the elections and an Ibo guy said Yorubas will be compensated by Atiku by permitting Titi to be first lady .

In my mind I was like , what type of yamayama compensation is that? First lady isn't enough compensation for supporting anyone in politics .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Laments Govt’s Inaction On Religious Extremism, Considers Special Envoy / Aki And Pawpaw Visit Flood Victims In Delta State (pictures) / Senator Akpabio Releases 'Transformation' Song. Performs On Stage (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.