Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail (2227 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / 9th NASS: Why Okorocha Was Denied Accreditation - Clerk, INEC / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by AmadiAba: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
I recall that since the return to democracy in 1999, the top 6 political offices in Nigeria have always been shared amongst the 6 geopolitical zones:

1. Olusegun Obasanjo as President (South West)

2. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as Vice President (North East)

3. Evan Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Anyim Pius Anyim, Adolphus Wabaram and Ken Nnamani as Senate President (South East)

4. Salishu Buhari, Ghali Umar Na'Abba and Amimu Bello Masari as Speaker (North West)

5. Ibrahim Mantu as Deputy Senate President (North Central)

6. Chibudom Nwuche and Austin Opara as Deputy Speaker (South-South).

It should be noted that these political positions were shared equally amongst all 6 geopolitical zones irrespective of which candidates or parties each zone backed in the election. No geopolitical zone was left behind. We never heard political marginalisation when we returned to democracy in 1999. This was the Nigeria we were building were every zone was carried along irrespective of your political views until Buhari struck.

It is only when Buhari took over that cries of marginalisation were heard, we started hearing that things in this country are shared on a 97% vs 5% basis. We started hearing political positions are shared based on which zone backed a party or candidate.

I feel disgusted seeing that a Vice President is from the South West and the party still zones the Speakership to the same South West. People don't need to revolt for you to share things equally in fairness and justice. I have read the opinions of those wicked and non-sensitive souls in the APC question why they should zone the Deputy Senate President or any office to the South East when they didn't vote this Govt or party. That South East put their eggs in one basket and shouldn't have anything zoned to them. This is utter rubbish and arrant nonsense . And this is why the cry of marginalisation will never cease especially under this sort of Govt.

After an election, people shouldn't be punished for choosing to back or support whichever party or candidate they preferred.

The South East's request for Deputy Senate President is not even ambitious , its just the right thing to do . This government should do the right thing or face the consequences.

by Uchenna Isioma

http://igberetvnews.com/603261/9th-nass-devilish-plot-ridicule-humiliate-ndigbo-must-fail/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by GavelSlam: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Igbere = ignore.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Iamgrey5(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
That was when there was no deliberate attempt to demonize a particular political party in any region

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by AmadiAba: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
That was when there was no deliberate attempt to demonize a particular political party in any region

Demonize by who

It is the APC demonizing itself by actions like this

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by AmadiAba: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
GavelSlam:
Igbere = ignore.

Igbere TV is a million times better than you can ever be.

Ignore yet you couldnt resist dropping a comment. Shame!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by GavelSlam: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
AmadiAba:

Igbere TV is a million times better than you can ever be.

Ignore yet you couldnt resist dropping a comment. Shame!

Better than your family you mean.

I still don't know why many of you assume everyone you meet online is your coeval.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by AmadiAba: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

I still don't know why many of you assume everyone you meet online is your coeval.

Better than you and your family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Seetto: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
This lopsidedness started during GEJ, I think you should blame ebele for initiating and and distorting the whole process, gej conspicuously marginalized south west despite the supports he enjoyed in 2011 election, from number 1 citizen to 21citizen no single person from southwest, this prompted tinubu to form alliance with buhari, to kick him out of office.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by AmadiAba: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Seetto:
This lopsidedness started during GEJ, I think you should blame ebele for initiating and and distorting the whole process, gej conspicuously marginalized south west despite the supports he enjoyed in 2011 election, from number 1 citizen to 21citizen no single person from southwest, this prompted tinubu to form alliance with buhari, to kick him out of office.

This is not true. Your records are not correct.

It was same Tinubu that frustrated the Emergence of SW as Speaker.

However, even if u are correct, why should the SE pay for the sins of GEJ

6 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
We operated more or less a one party system in 1999.

Besides, all the regions were well represented in the party with the majority seats (PDP), now it's different.

APC tried to lure you guys in but you rejected them again.

If the SE is being ridiculed, they brought this upon themselves, I sympathize with you. Ndoó

Meanwhile, Igbere = Ignore grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Seetto: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
AmadiAba:

This is not true. Your records are not correct.

It was same Tinubu that frustrated the Emergence of SW as Speaker.

However, even if u are correct, why should the SE pay for the sins of GEJ

So gej is now a rejected son.....

4 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
We're not interest in any position in this zoo.

We want out.

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by mabea: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Seetto:
You are not sincere. When tinubu preferred a northerner who was an acn member just to spite pdp where were you?

2 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Iamgrey5(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
mabea:
You are not sincere. When tinubu preferred a northerner who was an acn member just to spite pdp where were you?
Tambual was a PDP member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by mabea: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Tambual was a PDP member
No he later defected to pdp
Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Iamgrey5(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
mabea:
No he later defected to pdp
No
He was in ANPP long time ago, he was never in ACN.

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by TMemos: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
On one hand, you say you don't need any national position because you can do your business alone.

On another hand, you're complaining of marginalisation and ridicule

Are you so confused?

2 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Guzel: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
Our hatred made us reject returning ranking lawmakers
Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Ziggylady(f): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lucid1:
We operated more or less a one party system in 1999.

Besides, all the regions were well represented in the party with the majority seats (PDP), now it's different.

APC tried to lure you guys in but you rejected them again.

If the SE is being ridiculed, they brought this upon themselves, I sympathize with you. Ndoó

Meanwhile, Igbere = Ignore grin

Only a yoruba person can come up with the crap you posted..

After replying to a piece of info from Igbere,you still typed "ignore"..So what did you "ignore" here?

Common-sense is clearly not common

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by adelee777: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
B-b-but I thought you guys are not Nigerian and you don't want to have anything to do with the zoo?

2 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by olagbola45(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ndigbo dat has already disgrace dia self,ridicule dia self and humiliate dia self tanks to ur kanu weyre...u know want something from jibril? Abi u forget d man I jibril? U forget d Nigeria is a zoo? U forget biafra or death? U forget all d bad thing u said to d man buhari apc b4 d election?

I just pity you people cos u deserved nothing I swear
Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Chipink(f): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2019
olagbola45:
Ndigbo dat has already disgrace dia self,ridicule dia self and humiliate dia self tanks to ur kanu weyre...u know want something from jibril? Abi u forget d man I jibril? U forget d Nigeria is a zoo? U forget biafra or death? U forget all d bad thing u said to d man buhari apc b4 d election?
I just pity you people cos u deserved nothing I swear

It's the yorubas rather who has ridiculed themselves, embarrassed themselves and humiliated themselves.
You allowed one man TINUBU who is a criminal and a renowned drug lord to but the Brian's of entire Yoruba tribe to his pocket.
How are white all calls it black and the entire yorubas agrees it's black, tomorrow he says "NO it's purple" and the entire yorubas say.. "it's true it's purple why didn't u tell ur earlier"

Next tomorrow he say " this is not purple, I think its green" and the entire yorubas say "u are right sir, it's green"..

At the same time he is cashing out on ur their stupidity having 2bullion vans deposit cash in his house while poverty ravage the entire tribe.
SMH angry
Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by olagbola45(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2019
Chipink:

It's the yorubas rather who has ridiculed themselves, embarrassed themselves and humiliated themselves.
You allowed one man TINUBU who is a criminal and a renowned drug lord to but the Brian's of entire Yoruba tribe to his pocket.
How are white all calls it black and the entire yorubas agrees it's black, tomorrow he says "NO it's purple" and the entire yorubas say.. "it's true it's purple why didn't u tell ur earlier"

Next tomorrow he say " this is not purple, I think its green" and the entire yorubas say "u are right sir, it's green"..

At the same time

he is cashing out on ur their stupidity having 2bullion vans deposit cash in his house while poverty ravage the entire tribe.
SMH angry

What has ur so called leaders elders brought you?doom!regressions!sadness!bitterness

In case you don't know d man tinubu has single handedly through d help of d almighty brought out outstanding men of progress

No b kerosene one of ur governor use take away ur destiny? Abi no b here we dey wen one of ur senator commission toilet build by pan?

Backward region

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Westtimeline: 12:19am On Apr 01, 2019
Chipink:

At the same time he is cashing out on ur their stupidity having 2bullion vans deposit cash in his house while poverty ravage the entire tribe.
SMH angry
You always reason like mosquito. Tinubu pocket whole tribe yet Pdp won in Ondo, and oyo and got more votes in the tinubu region than your so called east. Infact, mosquito reasons well than you.

3 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

Only a yoruba person can come up with the crap you posted..

After replying to a piece of info from Igbere,you still typed "ignore"..So what did you "ignore" here?

Common-sense is clearly not common

Merely reacting to what someone posted, it seemed funny, whichever way, happy new month

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by izombie(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Op you are speaking for yourself. Ndigbo do not want any fking position in this governmemt. Stop giving the afonjas more space to bash igbos. Buhari and his cohorts should keep their positions to themselves. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by helinues: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2019
Power is not given but taken.

Politics of sentiments dont win an election.

Btw, marginalization started under GEJ.. That's the fact

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by DabuIIIT: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

Get away with your 4kn pride....
If you have nothing to say just keep quiet.
Nobody cares who you are.
Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by Wantedmiller: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2019
helinues:
Power is not given but taken.
Politics of sentiments dont win an election.
Btw, marginalization started under GEJ.. That's the fact
God bless you forever
a confirm Igbo Boy
As per Politics Igbos don't have it.

2 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by GavelSlam: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Get away with your 4kn pride....
If you have nothing to say just keep quiet.
Nobody cares who you are.

STFU.

Come correct or don't come at all.

Don't give no nitwit the opportunity.

Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by DabuIIIT: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2019
Seetto:

So gej is now a rejected son.....

You didn't answer amadiaba's question, between Jonathan and Tinubu,who orchestrated the emergence of Tambuwal as house of representatives speaker when it was zoned to the the woman from SW? Is GEJ from the east?
Re: 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail by DabuIIIT: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

STFU.

Come correct or don't come at all.

Don't give no nitwit the opportunity.

Get behind me s.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did DSTV Allocate ‘419’ As The EPG Number For The NTA Channel? (photos) / 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP / Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover On Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.