Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:37 AM

Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady (10207 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by raquel97: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Element04:
It's i and my twin brother. We stayed in kwara

This one keeps me rolling grin
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by sparkle7: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Wussies, to scared to show their faces, shows complex issues, guys own your appearances, we won't gut you for it grin
Sssh... You guys cant even answer sex related thread directed to Ladies but you expect us to say a dime! We are returning the favour mon amie.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by TANID(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
ariketalks:
Where are d pictures o? undecided
Check Very Well You Go See Am
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by TANID(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
JamieRocks:
Kwara State
My State
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Emarvel(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Edo state

4 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Witnesstony28: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Aba, Abia
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... Knowing fully well no lady is gonna send a DM, so?? You guys are making it look like you wanna see our faces.. cheesy

I actually do want to see your faces, especially the ones who bicker all the time cheesy
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol... This is the romance section. Go to the business section and get tips on what will help u survive
OK, thanks ma'am.
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by silibaba: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Festac town lagos

Bring enuf ice cream and sharwama while coming

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by silibaba: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Osuman:
Don't insult me,if you fine drop your own.
h are u having issue with beard?
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Adaibeku(f): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
JamesRiley:
Asaba
see as them be lyk criminals ..dnt even locate me pls
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:21am On Apr 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I actually do want to see your faces, especially the ones who bicker all the time cheesy
cheesycheesy
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by JamesRiley(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
Never wanted to dear✌
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Osuman(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
silibaba:
h are u having issue with beard?

THAT PIX IS LIKE FIVE YEARS BACK, YOUR NOW HAS BEARD. FREE ME
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Retrography(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
lilianofentse:

driest joke ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lols... What have I done to deserve this attack?
You should know that it's easier to say a joke than to write one.
My sixth sense tells me to treat everyone with respect. Please adopt that too, Lilian.
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by devlishGINGER(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Kirikiri, Lagos
you this guy hahhahahahh
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Please don't blame them for not dropping their pictures. These Nairaland streets are dangerous. You go dey on your own, trailer go just come jam you. Out of nowhere!!! cheesy grin
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Rawhumper(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Lol...u really funny dear.I dont needto drop my pics this way....there are better ways to get laid,its a two way things its only guys of low esteem would think otherwise.
Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Rawhumper(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Adaibeku:

Ada nwafor u and ur bad mouth lol.....well this not my style if i want to get a girl.
Hope you are faring fine,i noticed you havent been online for sometime hope all is well.
Take care
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Rawhumper(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
SBL28:
Please don't blame them for not dropping their pictures. These Nairaland streets are dangerous. You go dey on your own, trailer go just come jam you. Out of nowhere!!! cheesy grin

Lol please not all of them dearie....please stay safe wherever you are
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Crazychris: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by frankoben(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Idi Oro Mushin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'this Backside Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord'-actress Shows Bumbum / My Goodbye Messages To My Ex,touching Or Not? / SEE PHOTO: Makurdi Slay Queen Butt/nyash Pad Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.