Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,373 members, 7,917,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame (4113 Views)

Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point / VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by unclesuruoffi: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pamela Odame, the Kenyan-born Ghanaian model who disclosed that she doesn't mind being the second wife of Sarkodie has revealed that her big boobs is a miracle to her. The model who revealed that boobs started getting bigger at the age of 16,  added that she was taken to a health facility by her mother who felt she was sick. Pamela Odame who told MyNewsGH that her big boobs is a miracle to her, stated that till date she is yet to understand how it all came about.

“When I attained 16, my left breast was big and the right one was flat. My mother took me to new Dorma Municipal Hospital where they doctor examined and said there was nothing wrong. Those days to hide the size of the left one, I had to love-vendor the other with cushion so they will be at level”, she said. 

“The doctor after pressing and examining it assured us that the other one will develop. Between six and eight months later I started seeing signs of development as we were told by the doctor”, she added.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/31/my-big-boobs-is-a-miracle-to-me-pamela-odame/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Ala ibi...The thing just full everywhere..
Cossy wont be happy with this development!

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by divinehand2003(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
LOL

Breast hypertrophy and macromastia is all that I see there. No miracle at all.
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by itspzpics(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lol..I see
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
WITHOUT THOSE BREASTS, THIS GIRL WILL BE WORTHLESS

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by decatalyst(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
How ur back cope is what surprises me.

embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
WITHOUT THOSE BREASTS, THIS GIRL WILL BE WORTHLESS

bro, put on your glasses and check that powerful backside again... and she certainly aint ugly.

2 Likes

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by EbukaHades10(m): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2019
That doctor sef don enjoy the thing too

2 Likes

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by czarina(f): 12:59am On Apr 01, 2019
Nice thighs kiss
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by partnerbizz4: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2019
All the time.
Breasts and backside

Spits

Women these days ee

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

3 Likes

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by Houseofglam7(f): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame by Henrodah(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi Shares Photo Of Himself In Bed With Husband / Psquare Buys Hummer Jeep / Sam Loco Vs Nkem Owoh, Which Is Funnier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.