Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,848 members, 7,886,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 (36935 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Darus05(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by ambassadorchibs(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by karlxavier(m): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Assuming one has a product he or she has in mind that I want to import for instance, a particular motor spare part that I know I can sell well in my location but it is weighty. Can I get a manufacturer to produce exactly with samples and use sea shipping and get my goods. Are their companies that handle sea shipping and procurement of these items online? Please I need your reply sir
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by karlxavier(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Please.add me.

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
[Oga, go and create your own post and stop spamming someone post]*CHINA IMPORTATION*
Let me teach you how to import from the cheapest market in the world from the comfort of your home free of charge. Create your own Business with only N12,000 from China importation. You can sell at prices lower than JUMIA and KONGA and AMAZON, I will also teach you how to advertise on Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.

Send me a message so I’ll add you to the group
And you can also drop your number�
https:///2348151848336[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Uche028(f): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2019

Dear friend,

Would you like to start a highly profitable business from the comfort of your room… and then use a strategic system to… start making a profit of between =N=5,000, =N=25,000 every day… well keep reading because I’m going to show you exactly how to do it!
But before then,  Let’s talk about something you already know…

A lot has been said concerning mini importation business in Nigeria, but it’s a pity that many people are not doing it right. This is a business that can put food on your table especially if you are unemployed. There are so many online businesses you can venture into but mini importation stand out and you can scale it up to any level you wish.

This business is for these categories of people:

Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance

Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood

Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business

If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.

If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join us and let’s do it together.

I still want to help more people to kick start their import business and make 2019 their best year ever. We started the 3rd Batch on March and we are through. Join now to benefit because will may likely stop the training soon.
Don’t be left out. 

Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you join us;

I want to reveals my secret to 10 Serious people for FREE.

*WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME:*

~ How to Import goods for N999 and resell for N5000

~ Secret websites to import cheaper products

~ List of goods that can be imported from China

~ How to spot genuine Sellers on the 1688 website

~ How to start importing with as low as N15,000

~ How to ship your product from China to Nigeria.

~ Learn how to reserch hot in demand product.

~ How to advertise your products without a website

~ How to deliver your product to the buyers in their various state.

~I am giving away list of 5 fast moving products that you can start selling

~ One week mentorship on mini importation.

~ NOTE: You can also import products for your personal use or gifts.
You don’t need to quit your salary job to do this business, you can do it part time

I will be teaching everything about this business on whatsapp. Only serious people please. Drop you whatsapp number below, I will add you and forward the info to you immediately.[/quote]
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Uche028(f): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
onenaira:
FREE TRAINING! FREE TRAINING!! FREE TRAINING!!!

For those of us here that want to be handling their importation themselves.

*Course outline*
�Opening and Operating an Alipay account.
� Opening a 1688 and Taobao account.
� linking Alipay to 1688 and Taobao.
� How to fund your alipay account
� Making direct purchase on 1688 and paying with your Alipay account.
� Tracking your order on 1688
� How to get refund for products not delivered
� RMB Trading
� Starting a procurement business
� Sea Shipping.

You don't need to face WeChat wahala anymore, Learn how to procure goods for your self and others and charge them commission

Training fee is FREE For the First 10th People While 11th people will pay N2500

Class would be well detailed for everyone to understand.

Kindly drop your whatapp Num if you are interested
�����

Thank you
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by smado(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Good morning everyone. Op and others that are eligible to answer it, please it's about the delivery process. I'm in a place far from Lagos, a place I can't sell to anyone (village). So, I'd like to know the process to go through, to buy from 1688 dot com to the courier services delivering the products to the doorsteps of the clients. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by immaculateme2: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
onenaira:

*Course outline*
� RMB Trading
� Sea Shipping.

You don't need to face WeChat wahala anymore, Learn how to procure goods for your self and others and charge them commission

�����

Thank you
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by hormotoyosi: 1:14am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by hormotoyosi: 1:39am On Sep 22, 2019

onenaira:

*Course outline*
� RMB Trading
� Sea Shipping.

�����

Thank you
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Taymeey: 1:33am On Sep 23, 2019
immaculateme2:

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Aditueledumare(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Am interested - next mini import training
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Visob: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2019

Pls add me up
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by yemi1504: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
onenaira:
*FREE Mini Importation Training Plus 5 Hot Selling Products*

Dear friend,

Would you like to start a highly profitable business from the comfort of your room… and then use a strategic system to… start making a profit of between =N=5,000, =N=25,000 every day… well keep reading because I’m going to show you exactly how to do it!

A lot has been said concerning mini importation business in Nigeria, but it’s a pity that many people are not doing it right. This is a business that can put food on your table especially if you are unemployed. There are so many online businesses you can venture into but mini importation stand out and you can scale it up to any level you wish.

Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance

Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood

Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business

If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.

If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join us and let’s do it together.

I still want to help more people to kick start their import business and make 2019 their best year ever. We started the 3rd Batch on March and we are through. Join now to benefit because will may likely stop the training soon.
Don’t be left out. 

You don’t need to quit your salary job to do this business, you can do it part time

I will be teaching everything about this business on whatsapp. Only serious people please. Drop you whatsapp number below, I will add you and forward the info to you immediately.

When next is your free training sir?
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by bukarbi(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Uche028:

Dear friend,

Don’t be left out. 

I will be teaching everything about this business on whatsapp. Only serious people please. Drop you whatsapp number below, I will add you and forward the info to you immediately.

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 5:32am On Nov 05, 2019
SOME HOT SMOKING PRODUCTS U CAN SELL FOR CHISTMAS

KIDS UNISEX SNEAKER 1
Color: White, red, black, pink
Size: 21 to 30

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 5:50am On Nov 05, 2019
KIDDIES LED LIGHT SNEAKERS 2
Color : black, red, blue
Size : 21 to 36

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by ThePianoGuy: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
iscom:
Add me to the group again. I lost my data... 08061291298, 08072480888
Am Sunday base in Shenyang China, I help with buying from 1688.com You can chat me up on WhatsApp with this number, +8613614012491
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by ThePianoGuy: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=Estyem post=79398840]

I pray NBC logistics deliver my goods ooooo, it was shipped on 4th of this month, today makes it 12days yet have not receive arrival message n they were doing good before Anne confirm she has shipped it
Still waiting for the goods
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by L3znA: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by beekay2002: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Welcome to EGS we Procure and Buy Giftcards (AMAZON, ITUNES,) we buy Amazon, itunes, playstore, walmat and co @Good Rate (20-30 min deal) https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/bit-coin- exchange-and-importation/ Our Rates: Ebay order @ 340 Naira/ $ Chinese yuan 57Naira/ yuan 5% procurement fee USA shipping rate: Phones - 5550 Naira China shipping rate: $6 (INCLUDING CUSTOM CLEARANCE) email: aayanpoju@gmail.com whatsapp: https:///2347081997275
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by somtookeke(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Nigeria has been and will continue to be an avid consumer of product and service from modern technology, Nigeria neglected the formulation of a comprehensive technology policy and programme that would enhance technological advancement. However it is not true that Nigerians are unaware of the value of technology.

Read more :

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/made-in-nigeria-tech-products-you-need.html

1 Share

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by agnespommy: 6:25am On Dec 17, 2019
*Start up a business without capital*
Are you a student without capital, Do you know you can sell *wears,footwears* for *Efashion_hub* and get one free Every month with some cash.
Are you a guy do you know you can sell iPhones and phone accessories for Efashion_hub and get free gifts and cash.
Join the group below�
https:///DpzbDoRMyu0FdvCp1omx3V
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by SamEdozieJM(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2019
onenaira:
SOME HOT SMOKING PRODUCTS U CAN SELL FOR CHISTMAS

KIDS UNISEX SNEAKER 1
Color: White, red, black, pink
Size: 21 to 30
Add me :
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by ThePianoGuy: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Suncres:
thanks for your trust towards us..
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by kelvinhilton(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banks In Dilemma Over Idle $5bn Deposits / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed / Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.