Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video (1708 Views)

Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him / "My Wife is Here" - Davido spotted with Chioma in Bahamas after two months apart / Davido Defends Girlfriend, Chioma, After A Fan Said Her Food Looks Like ‘Puke’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video by kemzy036: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
My Wife is Here! Davido Spotted Licking Chioma In Excitement After Reuniting with her in The Bahamas After 2 Long Months Apart!!!

Watch the video as Davido licking chioma body below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/davido-spotted-licking-chioma-after.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video by Onyi22(f): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
Odourless Chioma.. I hail oo!!
Re: Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video by amaniro: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
I have a feeling they're both shagging different people.
Re: Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video by EbukaHades10(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
E be like say the girl sweet

Re: Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video by itspzpics(m): 3:53am On Apr 01, 2019
wink
Re: Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video by Okayng: 4:07am On Apr 01, 2019
smiley
Re: Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video by femi4: 5:34am On Apr 01, 2019
That's how David lick ohu
Re: Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video by deltateam: 5:46am On Apr 01, 2019
So after licking out the whole flavour in her, he will not marry her? Na lie o. I go follow drag the matter self.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan / Frodd Focus! Nobody In The Bbnaija House Likes You,’ Esther Sends Heartwarming A / How To Get Rid Of Vagina Odor Fast (oya Tell Your Girlfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.