Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

BBN Blows Hot As Vandora Accuses Alex Of Snatching Someone's Man(watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Blows Hot As Vandora Accuses Alex Of Snatching Someone's Man(watch Video) (769 Views)

KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. / Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Snatching Someone's Husband / Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN Blows Hot As Vandora Accuses Alex Of Snatching Someone's Man(watch Video) by Michaelkitan(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
The BBN reunion show has blown up after Vandora accused Alex of snatching someone's man. (Tobi & Cee c)

Vandora

On the finale of the BBN reunion show, Vandora has come out blunt and outspoken over Alex, stating that she can never be friends with her be cause she doesn't believe her, and she is a man snatcher.

Watch video in link below:http://www.ktviv.com.ng/2019/03/bbn-blows-hot-as-vandora-accuses-alex.html?m=1

Re: BBN Blows Hot As Vandora Accuses Alex Of Snatching Someone's Man(watch Video) by stephleena(f): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2019
please remind me,CeCe and tobi were they dating or married?. So it's right for Tobi to remain in a toxic situation?.. I wonder what silly women like vandora would have said if CeCe was treated the way she treated Tobi.

Lmao..some are referencing to that Ibadan made polygraph.. Tobi found solace in Alex..treat ur man the way CeCe did, and u lose him to Alex..
By the way CeCe said Tobi has nothing to offer a grown Lady like her so why are her people shouting snatching up and down?..
Re: BBN Blows Hot As Vandora Accuses Alex Of Snatching Someone's Man(watch Video) by Munzy14(m): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2019
stephleena:
please remind me,CeCe and tobi were they dating or married?. So it's right for Tobi to remain in a toxic situation?.. I wonder what silly women like vandora would have said if CeCe was treated the way she treated Tobi.
sentiments will hunt you one day o.... Easy easy she just spilled the gist no one wanted to spill.
Show don end, but u still don't wamt to accept truth for posterity. I knw in reality u knw go allow alex near ur man. forget social media buzz.

3 Likes

Re: BBN Blows Hot As Vandora Accuses Alex Of Snatching Someone's Man(watch Video) by stephleena(f): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2019
Munzy14:

sentiments will hunt you one day o.... Easy easy she just spilled the gist no one wanted to spill.
Show don end, but u still don't to accept truth for posterity. I knw in reality u knw go allow alex near ur man. forget social media buzz.
Girls in form of Alex can never come close to my man, because I can never be a CeCe.. yes,I'm not grumpy, sad,obsessive and troublesome. I can't destroy my man's ego for nothing sake.. And yes please advice ur sisters, and nieces to behave the way CeCe did to Tobi..
Because I wonder if the real strong women, like Michelle Obama And Adichie, are behaving the way CeCe did,then their marriages remain intact.
Re: BBN Blows Hot As Vandora Accuses Alex Of Snatching Someone's Man(watch Video) by Shelaughs: 2:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Vandora is saying what is on everyone's mind... I'm younger than Alex but even I can tell that she's fake. The naivety and the whole vulnerability is just a front to hide her inner deceitful self. People who are really naive, innocent, vulnerable,no matter the word used, don't go around announcing to everyone who cares to listen, it shows by itself. AND for Vandora, who tried to be friends with her outside public view to think she's a pretender, then she's exactly that.

And the funniest thing about the whole thing is that through the polygraph test we found out that Alex was just a rebound for Tobi. The relationship Tobi had with her, according to the polygraph test, was just to spite Ceec and after sleeping with her it has ended.

Moral of the story: friendship built on mutual hatred cannot last

4 Likes

Re: BBN Blows Hot As Vandora Accuses Alex Of Snatching Someone's Man(watch Video) by Okayng: 3:27am On Apr 01, 2019
angry
Re: BBN Blows Hot As Vandora Accuses Alex Of Snatching Someone's Man(watch Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
stephleena:

Girls in form of Alex can never come close to my man, because I can never be a CeCe.. yes,I'm not grumpy, sad,obsessive and troublesome. I can't destroy my man's ego for nothing sake.. And yes please advice ur sisters, and nieces to behave the way CeCe did to Tobi..
Because I wonder if the real strong women, like Michelle Obama And Adichie, are behaving the way CeCe did,then their marriages remain intact.
If u watched last night episode, especially wht the psychologist said about tobi. Av never seen a perfect precision. Tobi uses people to get to his target. He doesnt care if u get crushed. ceec smartness was a stumbling block and a hard nut which probably shattered his target of being the winner.
If not he would av used her like miracle did to nina.
The women u mentioned have husbands who defined what they are in. not men who tap another ladies ass even in their presence.
Tobi couldnt define what they are in because he wanted to use her. He forgot she was older and more intelligent in addy to well schooled.
As a man, we knw ourselves. we knw when we want to play games.
The easier way to win a lady, is defining what u are into.
What alex did with him, she tried with Teddy, but teddy is a matured smart guy. He defined his boundaries and stands with bambam. And it was a nut for Alex to crack.
Alex is a flirt in the house, of which only leo, ceecee, teddy and bambam knew because she hid it with her big baby strategy. Now vandora watched the whole clip studied and also learnt alex is a flirt. which is y she denied her friendship on international tv last night.
Toby switched to use alex, but in the game alex used her to gain attention to finals without stress. she paid him with the sex after show. A typical of some women way though.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Police Petition Against Her By Seyi Edun / Actress Seyi Edun Tears Up As Her Husband Springs A Surprise On Her Birthda / Teni Salutes In Funny Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.