Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Gospel Artist Junior Fabian Kane Wishes And Prays For His Mom And Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artist Junior Fabian Kane Wishes And Prays For His Mom And Sister (1664 Views)

Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music / Khafi Poses With Omashola's Mum And Sister After BBNaija Eviction In Warri / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artist Junior Fabian Kane Wishes And Prays For His Mom And Sister by jemrymedia(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2019
Today is a very special day
1 mother's day and
2 my sister's birthday

I decree these prayers saying
Miss Hope Fabian
May God bless you with peace and happiness on this unique day that you celebrate. And may that divine peace and happiness follow you the rest of your life. Have a blessed and fun birthday. On this special day of yours, I pray that the good Lord gives you all the joy and happiness that your heart can contain miss hope and to you mom, I wish you a long life filled with happiness and good health. My sweet Mother, on
Mother's Day, I want to thank you so much for always being there for me and giving me the courage to move on in life. I love you, Mom . Happy Mother's Day.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Looking Amazing In Latest Studio Pictures / A Plus-sized Lady Falls On Friends As She Bends Down To Dance At A Party / Nigerian Actress Dayo Amusa Shares HIV Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.