Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,665 members, 7,930,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:26 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day (32117 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by tendingNews: 12:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Star actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde aka Omosexy and her lookalike 1st daughter, Princess Ekeinde, dance to celebrate 2019 mother's day.

Omotola is 41 while her daughter, Princess recently celebrated her 22nd birthday.

Princess recently graduated from the Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus.

Princess bagged a degree in Tourism and Hospitality management.

She returned to Nigeria after her studies abroad and also got a new car from her father as her 22nd birthday gift.

Watch video as they dance...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-and-first.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by tendingNews: 12:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2019
this girl is very beautiful cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Okayng: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2019
Lookalike indeed

Lil Pump Shares Death Note On IG "I Feel Like I'ma Die Soon" >> See Pictures Here

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by mmadu5(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
she needs to dance on my cockk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by osuofia2(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
yam leg
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by femtex007(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2019
Like mother like daughter
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by hubtiva: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2019
The mama still fine pass am self

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by timibare(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2019
Her nose nor b here biko

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Bossontop(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Filmislife: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Nose like frying pan

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by san316(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2019
I have seen the daughter but I cannot see the "look alike". Is something wrong with my eyes?

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Elnino4ladies: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2019
I smashed her instead of her daughter
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Lawrry(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2019
Look alike? Dey deceive the young girl.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2019
I used to like her, but after that her jealousy towards Genevieve, I lost all respect for her. Honestly when I see her, I see a typical afonja with hate in her like we see her everyday on Nairaland towards Biafrans!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Sultty(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Smdick lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Icecreamy: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2019
She is beautiful. She looks like her dad though.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Ezi1993(f): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Any body that says this girl isn't beautiful is simply jealous.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Ezi1993(f): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2019
hubtiva:
Becos she isn't fair like her mum..mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Ezi1993(f): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2019
hubtiva:
Becos she isn't fair like her mum..mtcheew
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by airsaylongcon: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2019
With Omotola's exposure, I'd have expected her to send her daughter to the UK at the very least. Or somewhere in Western Europe (German Universities that teach in English) or better still North America (US/Canada). Why spend so much money sending your kid to a "University" like EMU in a country that doesn't exist dejure? The so-called "TRNC" is a Turkish backwater. Graduates of EMU can't even work in TRNC or Turkey

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Olajah81: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Smelling TOTO
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Olajah81: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2019
airsaylongcon:
With Omotola's exposure, I'd have expected her to send her daughter to the UK at the very least. Or somewhere in Western Europe (German Universities that teach in English) or better still North America (US/Canada). Why spend so much money sending your kid to a "University" like EMU in a country that doesn't exist dejure? The so-called "TRNC" is a Turkish backwater. Graduates of EMU can't even work in TRNC or Turkey

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online...
U need mental therapy

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2019
tohyorsih2:
this girl is very beautiful cheesy
Photo filter and enough editing

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2019
SHE IS TOO BREASTIGEOUS....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2019
mmadu5:
she needs to dance on my cockk
my nigga
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by iamawara(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Only God nose 2moro Sha.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day by webtutorr: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2019
osuofia2:
yam leg

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Na pipo like yhu wey ah just dey scroll down dey find.

Ah no say som of yu go kom just to condemn instead of blessing Gods beautiful works on them.

Nairaland............................................................

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike / Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" / Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.