Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Davido “ Asa Asika Owns A House In Lekki And In Ikoyi Paid In Cash” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido “ Asa Asika Owns A House In Lekki And In Ikoyi Paid In Cash” (2194 Views)

Man Accuses Davido & Asa Asika Of Failing To Sign Him Despite Paying N150k / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido “ Asa Asika Owns A House In Lekki And In Ikoyi Paid In Cash” by Omoalaji12: 4:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Asa Asika is Davido childhood friend and manager. They have been working together for along time. They fell off and Davido fired him as his manager in 2012/2013.

Davido disclosed that he fired Asa Asika because he was immature. He expanded on the topic by explaining that he and Asa Asika have different views and they just have to part ways.

“ I felt like I needed a more mature manager, …. he is still my fiend anytime. “ – Davido said during an interview in 2013.

Davido worked with other mangers during the 4-year stint that he was separated from Asa’s management team. Early 2017, Davido fired his manger at the time Kamal Ajiboye and reunited with Asa Asika.

Read more below

Source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/davido-asa-asika-owns-a-house-in-lekki-and-in-ikoyi-paid-in-cash/

Re: Davido “ Asa Asika Owns A House In Lekki And In Ikoyi Paid In Cash” by itspzpics(m): 4:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Aza man
Re: Davido “ Asa Asika Owns A House In Lekki And In Ikoyi Paid In Cash” by originals1(m): 4:45am On Apr 01, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

1 Like

Re: Davido “ Asa Asika Owns A House In Lekki And In Ikoyi Paid In Cash” by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:56am On Apr 01, 2019
In case
Re: Davido “ Asa Asika Owns A House In Lekki And In Ikoyi Paid In Cash” by Vikkoh(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2019
My reaction to this post rye now be like, cheesy angry
Re: Davido “ Asa Asika Owns A House In Lekki And In Ikoyi Paid In Cash” by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2019
this guy is fucking handsome cheesy
Re: Davido “ Asa Asika Owns A House In Lekki And In Ikoyi Paid In Cash” by partnerbizz4: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Nawao

Lord we need money!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Davido “ Asa Asika Owns A House In Lekki And In Ikoyi Paid In Cash” by Houseofglam7(f): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

What you need to know about the Best WhatsApp Community in Nigeria / 'ynash Grabber' Wizkid Parties Hard With Moesha Boduong In Dubai [photos +video] / Nigerian Comedy Skit Makers, Taaoma, Woli Agba & Others Meet With Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.