Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,457 members, 7,968,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:21 PM

#bbnaija Cee-c Celebrates Her Step-mom & Sister On Mother's Day With Heartwarm.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija Cee-c Celebrates Her Step-mom & Sister On Mother's Day With Heartwarm.. (837 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates 4 Years Call To Bar Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Cee-c Celebrates Her Step-mom & Sister On Mother's Day With Heartwarm.. by onyi25(f): 5:11am On Apr 01, 2019
#BBnaija Cee-c Celebrates Her Step Mother and Sister On Mother's Day With Heartwarming Posts
As Christians all over the country celebrate Mother's day today, Reality TV star, Cee-C has also taken to her Instagram page to wish her step mum, Mrs. Joy Nwadiora and Sister, Bella, a happy Mother's day.

Sharing the Unveiling photo of her step mum on Instagram, she wrote;

"The way you have blended with our family, it is a reflection that we are a family made for each other.

I have never told you how much I respect you for being the most wonderful mother to me despite not giving birth to me. We appreciate everything you do to keep that family humming along.

You are an amazing woman. Wishing you Happy Mother’s Day Mama���"

Minutes later, she shared another photo of she and her sister together...

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/03/bbnaija-cee-c-celebrates-her-step.html

Re: #bbnaija Cee-c Celebrates Her Step-mom & Sister On Mother's Day With Heartwarm.. by olureignforever: 5:51am On Apr 01, 2019
Cee. C again. We hear.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Cardi B Gushes Over Her Daughter, Kulture / Jennifer Lopez Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About The Death Of Versace Desi / Zamorra's Biography... The Mr Importanter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.