Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,678 members, 7,905,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life (28343 Views)

DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion / DJ Cuppy Boasts About Her Sexy Body (Pix) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by Tessyama1: 6:24am On Apr 01, 2019
Former big brother Naija housemate, Nina has said people should stop dwelling on her past relationships, because they need to meet her new man!

She made this know shortly after the end of the BBNaija Double Wahala Reloaded Reunion show last night.

"All these ppl still dwelling on my past relationships...Mehn you need to meet my New Man�..so u can shut the Bleep up" She wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/nina-boasts-about-the-new-man-in-her-life.html

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by Thales01: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2019
What is this educated illiterate feeling like?
I wonder what makes these ex-bbn housemates think they can now be in our face because of one daft and inane reality show that makes them delusionally think they are celebrities.
To set the record straight,nobody gives a damn about her past relationships neither does anybody give a damn about her new boyfriend.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by sukerefakere(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Failed state

Spits on all Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by Groovenaija360(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
cheesy

SEE ALL BBNAIJA UPDATES HERE >>> https://www.instagram.com/bbnaijacrew/
Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by jantofubu(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Shameless miracle's badly used farm tool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by jaymejate: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Well if only you can boast of New sense

9 Likes

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by freemanbubble: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Thales01:
I wonder what makes these ex-bbn housemates think they can now be in our face because of one daft and inane reality show that makes them delusionally think they are celebrities.
To set the record straight,nobody gives a damn about her past relationships neither does anybody give a damn about her new boyfriend.

With this your comments alone she has gained and increase her popularity again

They will also be on our face because you and i will never stop dropping comments on any topic involving them.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by wolesmile(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Chai!!!!

We don suffer!!!

All you need to become a BIG GIRL with FAT BANK ACCOUNT is a skin to be bleached, a face to be pancaked, a body that can absorb all kinds of diseases and a slit between your legs ready to be opened for any rod under a man with dough....

Voila!!!!! You are made!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by afroniger: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
BBNaija glorified Mgbeke has spoken, she say make ona sempe. lipsrsealed angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by agarawu23(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2019
If not for silly show of shame, who will know all these irrelevant bitchesss. angry dey shit we go hear, dey piss we go hear, they eat we go hear. Nansense angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by Frankbaro(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2019
Thales01:

Educated illiterate indeed!

1 Like

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by iammo(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2019
cool

I really like this Nina girl, she's a true hustler. Even after Miracle thrashed her she isn't whining and crying.. she dusted her kpekus and moved on

10 Likes

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by kerry57: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2019
Bleeping olosho, we can sight u wella. U and men is like five and six. We also know u keep changing them like clothe. Keep on the Ashe work Ashanti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by ogbuikechukwu(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2019
but like seriously do I really care about her please mod stop pushing irrelevant nonsense to Front page

1 Like

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by Nwodosis(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2019
grin Beautiful woman without sense, her triangular organ suffers! The New Man may the follow path of Collins and Miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by nextlevelsmovies: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Dear Nairalanders, Please support my project and follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/nextlevelsmovies
May new movie is loading.
Thanks and God bless!
Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2019
I have noticed dat all bbnaija ex contestants are daft.dis one own is d worst....odiegwu

2 Likes

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by Toyoland(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2019
E sha no change the fact that you were chopped . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by Intellectual201: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2019
kiss
Tessyama1:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Nina has said people should stop dwelling on her past relationships, because they need to meet her new man!

She made this know shortly after the end of the BBNaija Double Wahala Reloaded Reunion show last night.

"All these ppl still dwelling on my past relationships...Mehn you need to meet my New Man�..so u can shut the Bleep up" She wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/nina-boasts-about-the-new-man-in-her-life.html

Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by Celebsnews: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2019
No hating, truth be told... This Nina is dumb AF. Honestly, she annoys me with her dumb thoughts and giberrish talks.

Meanwhile, see the moment Prophet Jeremiah of Mercy Land TV gave Stephen Idolor, the lady behind Success viral video 2million naira cash, watch her reaction below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn4y3-xP3vc
Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by porto0000: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2019
lol we wey no get man, how we go do
Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by blowjohn(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
Failed state

Spits on all Nigerians

Nigeria spits back on u.
Idiot.
Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by OTayobami(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2019
Thales01:

That was what Ebuka was telling them at the reunion,
Body go dey catch them just because they were in the house they'll be feeling fly
Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by Khd95(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2019
In kizz Daniel's voice

*Ashewo Kon be ur hobby,hobby, hobby*
Re: Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life by blessedweapon(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2019
Fvck you for posting this poo.
If you enjoy reading it, fvck you as well
If you anticipate bbnaija trash on fp everyday, fvck you
If you have plans of posting another bbn trash, fvck you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit / Moe Musa Slams Mocheddah For Tagging Him On IG / Kemi Afolabi To Expose Nollywood Producers, Actors Who Rape Upcoming Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.