Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,846 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Need Verified US Adsense Account For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Verified US Adsense Account For Sale (702 Views)

I Need Verified Non Hosted Naija Account / Urgently Need Verified Naija Adsense Which Has Received Payment I Will Pay 80k / Please I Need Verified Answer To My Question As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Verified US Adsense Account For Sale by Ofoegbus(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2019
If you have a Verified US Adsense account that you want to sell. I am ready to buy.

It must have at least 1 dollars

I am ready to buy, but we must go through Adsensefix escrow for secured payment https://adsensefix.com/escrow/

Contact me : 09059390808
Re: I Need Verified US Adsense Account For Sale by CuriousX: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2019
Ofoegbus:
If you have a Verified US Adsense account that you want to sell. I am ready to buy.

It must have at least 1 dollars

I am ready to buy, but we must go through Adsensefix escrow for secured payment https://adsensefix.com/escrow/

Contact me : 09059390808
While I like the idea of adsense Escrow as it is a welcomed one and the site looks good, I must also point out to you that you can not be a judge in a case in which you are involved. The site and the escrow service you mentioned is owned by you, so using that when dealing with you is as good as using no escrow. Also who pays the escrow fee of 3k when a deal is reached? Shared between seller and buyer or buyer pays it all. Also assuming I want to sell adsense to you using your site do you expect me to pay for escrow or share escrow fees with you when you are the owner of the escrow site? These are fundamental issues and I am waiting for your response. Good morning

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Domain Or Host For You @ Cheaper Rate & Send To U (namecheap Users) / Best Domain Name Generator Tools To Find A Perfect Domain Name / Intel Launches Windows 10 May 2019 Update Launch Driver - Version 26.20.100.670

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.