Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,950 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:48 PM

I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele (316 Views)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video / Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele by danimozy: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2019
Gospel singer , Busola Oke , aka Eleyele, is not pleased with secular artiste , Keshinro Ololade , popularly known as Lil Kesh, and she is not hesitant in making it known .
Oke has alleged that Ololade infringed on her copyright with the release of his song ,
Undertaker . Eleyele stated that elements of her 15- year - old eponymous single were used in Lil Kesh’ s song which was released on February 29. In a chat with Sunday Scoop , Eleyele fumed that she would make a scapegoat of Lil Kesh . She said, “His manager called me and told me they wanted to use my song and I told them I didn ’ t understand. I told them that they should discuss whatever they wanted with my lawyer . Later , my lawyer told me that they had called him and that he told them not to use the song . A week later, Lil Kesh’ s song was released . I think they had already used the song before they called us . We have been trying to reach him since then . My lawyer wrote to them
Read more https://mynaijax..com/2019/03/celebrity-news-ill-make-scapegoat-of.html
Re: I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele by madone: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2019
Lil goat with dead career.this what happens when u use (juju) ifa to blow u ll surely come down ...guys beware going to Ifa priest to blow does not last ..highest 2years u are down again.look into the music industry today u see many of them. Them no get talent Na Ifa

(1) (Reply)

“H.O.P Cypher 2019” – Berry P X Mavemindz X Kidish X Ceachris X Faminone (video) / Victoria Kimani Apologizes For Slut-shaming Tiwa Savage / Naijaloaded Snitching To SARS For Yahoo Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.