Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,855 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:27 AM

Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials (22980 Views)

Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by SmartMen: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
Skepticus:

I advise you never to quote such pathetic fooools anymore.

When you quote these mindless trolls, you give them what they wany, which is ATTENTION and it makes them better and popular. Ignore them and you will see them crawl back into their cave of uselessness.
most of them are kids with lots of time in their hands. AndyBlaze used to be nuisance. I just saw his picture yesterday as a musician and dude is still in his twenties. So in like 4-5 years ago, he was a teen.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by Grace001: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
embarassed
Living in Nigeria or being a Nigerian Is a Natural Disaster.

Living in Nigeria is a threat to life. 1001 ways to die boku for Nigeria.

Each time I go out in the morning and come back home safely, I always thank God.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by silent10(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2019
Skepticus:

I advise you never to quote such pathetic fooools anymore.

When you quote these mindless trolls, you give them what they wany, which is ATTENTION and it makes them better and popular. Ignore them and you will see them crawl back into their cave of uselessness.
Seriously i get angry with people who quote trolls sad can't they see that it's only an attention seeker will make that kind of post

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by onyxo76(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2019
do these animals have a number of people they must kill daily ,weekly or monthly as a target to be delivered? abi is innocent blood that keeps the organization going? it will get to a level that no police officer, sars or traffic warden go fit walk freely for street again.
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by silent10(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Kaybex007:

I see no reason why you should make such comment, racist like you are the ones causing chaos and terrorism in the country. Suppose you were the one who was shot dead and someone tell your family he/she is happy with your death, how will you feel. Please and please stop this racism and look further to a better future for everyone in Nigeria cuz the moment you start Wishing a fellow human being bad, believe it or not someone is somewhere Wishing you worst. I ma sorry if this got you angry but the truth has to be told. Change your thoughts, be more creative and stop being a dullard. Peace be unto you.
You just gave him what he wants(your reply) which I am angry with sad you think trolls give a shit about whatever you say about them Stop quoting them please. How many times are we gonna say this

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2019
I Don tired
To solve these wahala we should post all the SARS to fight the Boko boys

Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by ipobarethieves: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2019
angry #EndSARS.Wonda why we nor dey hear FSars/Sars killing Up North. Sorrow,misfortune is the portion of the killer Sars
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by amstardi: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2019
Another G-Boy down. More pants and pads saved... Ritual killing redacted. Good and bad move at the same time. Kpokposh
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
“I lost My father at 18, My mother at 19, lost My son at 30, Then My Daughter at 33. And Hey!!
Life goes on, it’s not the end of it. But above all i choose to rise” Happy New month.

do you guys have sickle cell or something.
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by Over10(f): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
8 rules of life:

1. Be adaptable
2. Learn to say no
3. Patience is a virtue
4. Hard work always pays off
5. Fail fast, fail early, fail often
6. Stay away from toxic people
7. Giving is better than receiving
8. Don’t let others opinions hold you back

Itumo? Use your rules yourself angry
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by agarawu23(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
“I lost My father at 18, My mother at 19, lost My son at 30, Then My Daughter at 33. And Hey!!
Life goes on, it’s not the end of it. But above all i choose to rise” Happy New month.
scammer NLA, I pity those that will fall for your lies and fake profile pictures with your number attached to attract unsuspecting victims who can't do without skirts grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by TechCapon(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
serious? How did it happen
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by TechCapon(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2019
agarawu23:
scammer NLA, I pity those that will fall for your lies and fake profile pictures with your number attached to attract unsuspecting victims who can't do without skirts grin grin grin
stop being stupid. People like you is the reason I avoid this forum
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by agarawu23(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2019
TechCapon:
stop being stupid. People like you is the reason I avoid this forum
dolt. I can see you are new here. People like you will create a thread after being scammed. I wont be surprised you have saved his/her number grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by saucemanny(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2019
Madddddd.you this useless mordafucker fool like you!!!someone died you r saying rubbish...tribalism go kill you there.one of our useless IBO guy.big fool you are
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by saucemanny(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]

Madddddd.you this useless mordafucker fool like you!!!someone died you r saying rubbish...tribalism go kill you there.one of our useless IBO guy.big fool you are
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2019
Who will be next ?
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by soothsayer2: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2019
PMB, PYO, the 36 states governors and IGP. End SARS now or you all bury your children this year. We have been calling on you since 2016 to end the gruesome assassination of the Nigeria citizens by this SARS operatives and as well put an end to several human right abuses being perpetrated by the blood sucking demons known as SARS.

One day, the chicken will finally come home to roost and it will be the turn of your children!
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by otokx(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2019
amstardi:
Another G-Boy down. More pants and pads saved... Ritual killing redacted. Good and bad move at the same time. Kpokposh

Is that so?
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by Nellyblaq: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
Sorry about your losses.But you really need to liberate yourself from this trend.Its not normal.Pray against untimely deaths.Don't just fold your hands and accept it as it unfolds.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by joshboo(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2019
SteveOfu:

You trolling right??
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by SteveOfu: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
When you're going through something hard and wonder where God is, remember the teacher is always quiet during a test.
joshboo:

You trolling right??
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by gaventa: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
RIP Aruba....he got back from SA just to get killed by some triggerfreak officer. We pray for Grace lord
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by AceRoyal: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
When you're going through something hard and wonder where God is, remember the teacher is always quiet during a test.
Read the story you posted and I'll like to be your friend. You're really a strong person
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by SteveOfu: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
wink
AceRoyal:

Read the story you posted and I'll like to be your friend. You're really a strong person
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by Happyfela(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Thank you for speaking my Mind,i came close to insulting her but everything so sensitive
Unconquerable:
You could use some wisdom and empathy. Bringing up your own loses when someone is mourning shows a lack of empathy and I might add, maturity. Either be silent and let them mourn or speak words of comfort.
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by AceRoyal: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
wink
Kindly chat me up on whatsapp via the number on my signature.
Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by TEYA: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
Sorry for that. Life must go on o, because from your DP, I can easily tell you have a bright future.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials by JBoss25(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Internet Fraudster In Ondo State / Geoffery Mgbada Stoned To Death By VIO Officers, Umahi Orders Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.