Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,454 members, 7,944,262 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu (1238 Views)

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? / Politicians Recruiting Cultists, Ex-convicts To Cause Trouble In Rivers – Wike / Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by seriousmata: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2019
The Supreme Leader of the Independent People of Biafra IPOB Nnamdi Kanu has stated that he can cause trouble for Nigeria if the Nigerian government provoke him.

Read more at...
https://seriousmata.com/2019/04/01/if-provoked-i-can-cause-trouble-for-nigeria-nnamdi-kanu/

1 Like

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2019
Odiegwu!! After you ran the other time abi?? sad

Toothless bulldog undecided

4 Likes

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2019
grin grin cheesy coward.

4 Likes

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2019
How else do you want to be provoked? The python was unleashed to dance in your compound. Even your dog bingo was a casualty.

3 Likes

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Its only the gullibles that will visit that your junk site.

You don't even know the real meaning of IPOB and, you expect reasonable people to visit your site??
Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin grin cheesy coward.
He is better than awo tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2019
Guestlander:
How else do you want to be provoked? The python was unleashed to dance in your compound. Even your dog bingo was a casualty.
Yes!
Now clap for the python dancers for dancing in a peaceful compound but cannot dance in sambisa forest grin grin angry

4 Likes

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Yes!
Now clap for the python dancers for dancing in a peaceful compound but cannot dance in sambisa forest grin grin angry

This is like someone who just received three hot slaps across the face and he is still asking you to provoke him further.
Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Nobody from southeast part of Nigeria both living and dead one is greater than me talk on papa Awolowo.
enemybulldozer:
He is better than awo tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Nobody from southeast part of Nigeria both living and dead one is greater than me talk on papa Awolowo.
Lol did I hear you well. Awo was a rat poison consumer.

4 Likes

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by RichBoy247: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Please come and cause trouble jare. The type of trouble that Agbari Ojukwu caused and at the end sacrificed over three million of your brethren to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya and Obatala. Come and cause more, let's see who owns the house, whether it is the Cat or it is the rats.

2 Likes

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2019
That's what papa emeka told you about Awolowo? Well he forget to tell you that ibos also benefited from Awolowo free education program.And Awolowo rescue them from being starve to death by hunger. Awolowo lived a simple life and his achievements speak for him till today.
enemybulldozer:
Lol did I hear you well. Awo was a rat poison consumer.

1 Like

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That's what papa emeka told you about Awolowo? Well he forget to tell you that ibos also benefited from Awolowo free education.And Awolowo rescue them from being starve to death by hunger.
Baba jide didn't tell you how awolowo masterminded the killings of women and children?? As if that was not enough awolowo went as far as stealing Igbos hard earned money.

Bunch of liars!

3 Likes

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2019
Personally I dont argue with a Nigga that don't pay bills and salary Because you dont know life.today is Monday find something to do with your life lad.
enemybulldozer:
Baba jide didn't tell you how awolowo masterminded the killings of women and children?? As if that was not enough awolowo went as far as stealing Igbos hard earned money.

Bunch of liars!

2 Likes

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by lordkush: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2019
kanu is stupid. he should go to hell

1 Like

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by lordkush: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
sarrki we all know. it's you

your foolishness stinks. carry ongrin
Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Personally I dont argue with a Nigga that don't pay bills and salary Because you dont know life.today is Monday find something to do with your life lad.
Lol @ paying bills and salary afonja claiming what he's not grin grin grin so, you know that today is Monday and you're here yapping?? What are you doing here in the first place??

1 Like

Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by oderemo(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2019
try me, u wan try me [dbanj]
from Isreal?
Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2019
Are you okay? What is your problem with Sarrki? I'm not sarrki.
lordkush:
sarrki we all know. it's you

your foolishness stinks. carry ongrin
Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2019
Tell your parents and friends at home that you luckily get a hold of buhariadvocate today.
enemybulldozer:
Lol @ paying bills and salary afonja claiming what he's not grin grin grin so, you know that today is Monday and you're here yapping?? What are you doing here in the first place??
Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by lordkush: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Are you okay? What is your problem with Sarrki? I'm not sarrki.
shut your dirty mouth
Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by royalamour(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2019
Why are you angry my friend? hate will not kill you.
lordkush:
shut your dirty mouth
Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by lordkush: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Why are you angry my friend? hate will not kill you.

I'm not angry with you poor boy. y should i ? grin

I just pity you mother. she probably thinks she has a son

too bad
Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Tell your parents and friends at home that you luckily get a hold of buhariadvocate today.
Lol why should I do that?? You should be the one telling your parents how lucky and privileged you're that almighty ENEMY BULLDOZER graced your worthless mentions. Infact, you suppose to call the whole of your community for a feast cool cool cool
Re: If Provoked, I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Guestlander:

This is like someone who just received three hot slaps across the face and he is still asking you to provoke him further.
How do you explain the python dancers predicament in sambisa forest??
That should be your utmost concern and not Nnamdi Kanu.

(1) (Reply)

Festus Adebayo: Role Model To Unborn Generation By Osobu Suuru Alexander / Tribunal Sacks Wike As Rivers Governor (2015) / IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.