Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,519 members, 7,888,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:12 PM

Drone Survey In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Drone Survey In Lagos (458 Views)

How To Use Drone Survey To Find Vacant Land Of A Desired Size In An Area / Cost Of Land Survey In Lagos State / Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Survey In Lagos by drewe20(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2019
Drone surveys are good for capturing aerial views of properties and construction sites. The difference between a Drone Survey and Drone Photography is that in a Drone Survey, the dimensions of all the features on the photographs are to scale and correct. This means you can measure the length, area and volumes of features in the photographs. They are not just photographs.

www.oticsurveys.com/blog

Follow us
Twitter @oticsurveys
Instagram @oticsurveys

Re: Drone Survey In Lagos by drewe20(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
How can we help you?
Re: Drone Survey In Lagos by Rubicon67(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
What is your rate?
Re: Drone Survey In Lagos by drewe20(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rubicon67:
What is your rate?

Depends on the deliverables and the size of the area to be covered
Re: Drone Survey In Lagos by Xenisha: 12:20pm On May 02, 2022
I really like to do photography, but I also really like designing and in order to get models of various large objects, I use drone photogrammetry software. With this software, you can make a model of absolutely any building and apply it in your projects. Therefore, I hope that you will find this information drone survey company London and this contact useful and you will be able to purchase inexpensive company for your drone with which you can afford to make photos of buildings, as well as surfaces and landscapes.

(1) (Reply)

Children's Day Promo Price : 15% On Katopp Royalty Estate Phase1 lekki @₦2.125m / With an initial deposit of N1m own a plot here and spread balance within a year / REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE "August Edition" Learn And Earn, 3RD AUGUST 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.