Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ahneeka Of BB Naija “ I Won’t Attend Bambam And Teddy’s Wedding” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ahneeka Of BB Naija “ I Won’t Attend Bambam And Teddy’s Wedding” (1538 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahneeka Of BB Naija “ I Won’t Attend Bambam And Teddy’s Wedding” by Omoalaji12: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
The Big Brother Naija reunion is full of more drama. Bambam and Teddy are getting married, they invited former housemate Ahneeka and she said ‘ No Thank you”.

“Good luck to them .. good thing the wedding is real because it would have been a disaster if it wasn’t real.. “ she said she wouldn’t be attending #Bamteddy’s wedding

Source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/ahneeka-of-bb-naija-i-wont-attend-bambam-and-teddys-wedding/

Re: Ahneeka Of BB Naija “ I Won’t Attend Bambam And Teddy’s Wedding” by i2know2(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
as if anybody is forcing her to attend.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner / Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) / See Reply Actress, Lizz Anjorin Gave A Fan Who Asked When She Is Marrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.