Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why You Should Never Use Money To Win A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Use Money To Win A Woman (764 Views)

What Happens When You Use Money To Attract Women? / I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do / Never Use Money To woo Women You Are Worth More Than That It Does Not Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Use Money To Win A Woman by LoySupremo: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Guys...you should never let money be the motivation to get any woman you like to begin to talk to you.
If you talk to any woman, and from the beginning she tells you she doesn't even fancy you, please just let her be.

If you insist on spending on her, She may turn around and take advantage of you, making huge loan demands for money.

Here is the reason why you should never use money to woo any woman:

1. Because women are naturally selfish, so if she doesn't find you attractive to start with, any money you spend on her will just go to waste, because she can find any excuse to stop talking to you at any time.

2. Because all your conversations will revolve around "give me money", "send me money", "have u sent it yet?", "please lend me XX sum "

3. Because the girl may turn against you if you ask for anything extra other than just friendship....and even tell you to stop calling her after all the money you have spent on her.

So guys, your best bet is to wait for the one that can sacrifice for you, that truly likes you & eventually you guys will naturally fall in love.

Then when you spent any money on her, she will never be take your kind gesture for granted.
Re: Why You Should Never Use Money To Win A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2019

Re: Why You Should Never Use Money To Win A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
LoySupremo:
Guys...you should never let money be the motivation to get any woman you like to begin to talk to you.
If you talk to any woman, and from the beginning she tells you she doesn't even fancy you, please just let her be.

If you insist on spending on her, She may turn around and take advantage of you, making huge loan demands for money.

Here is the reason why you should never use money to woo any woman:

1. Because women are naturally selfish, so if she doesn't find you attractive to start with, any money you spend on her will just go to waste, because she can find any excuse to stop talking to you at any time.

2. Because all your conversations will revolve around "give me money", "send me money", "have u sent it yet?", "please lend me XX sum "

3. Because the girl may turn against you if you ask for anything extra other than just friendship....and even tell you to stop calling her after all the money you have spent on her.

So guys, your best bet is to wait for the one that can sacrifice for you, that truly likes you & eventually you guys will naturally fall in love.

Then when you spent any money on her, she will never be take your kind gesture for granted.

you are wasting your time writing the above....the reality of life is that MANY DELUDED LACKING MEN out there dont have anything (other than money) to get the attention of women, thus showering women with money/gift is the only way out for these donkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Use Money To Win A Woman by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin pls advice those men wey dey train a girl from primary school to univ with d idea of nurturing her for marriage
Re: Why You Should Never Use Money To Win A Woman by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
cool
Re: Why You Should Never Use Money To Win A Woman by ashewoboy(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2019
You can use money to have sex with a lady. You don't need to win her. Nor be sex you want?

You can have sex with any lady you want if you have plenty money...ashewoboy 2019. All these girls for nairaland wey dey do like say them no dey phuck, if i spray them the cash, them go open puna for me. e.g ..... Make i nor mention their name.

(1) (Reply)

Your Love Is My Poison / I Respect This 'kind' Of Women. / Ladies:what Are These Three Things You Want Your Boyfriend To Be Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.