Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,724 members, 7,941,749 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Request For Expression Of Interest - For I.t Supplies - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Request For Expression Of Interest - For I.t Supplies (216 Views)

HP Elitebook 840 G1 Core I7 8gb RAM 1TB With Backlit Keyboard For I.T Gurus / Business Opportunity For I.t Companies!!! A Chance To Boost Your Business / Are You In Search For I.C.T Revolutionised Professional Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For Expression Of Interest - For I.t Supplies by JohDea: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) – FOR I.T SUPPLIES

International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is an international non-profit research-for-development (R4D) organization established in 1967, governed by a Board of Trustees, and supported by the Consultative Group of International Agricultural Research (CGIAR).
Please visit http://www.iita.org/ for more information on IITA.

OBJECTIVE OF THE EXERCISE

The objective of this EOI is to solicit proposals from representatives of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) of Information Technologies (IT) in Nigeria from competent organizations with potentials to create and deliver value to IITA in the exercise of the above mandates from year 2019 and beyond. IITA invites expression of interest (EOI) from interested persons, small, medium and corporate enterprise businesses that are regulatory compliant, technically and financially eligible to participate in the prequalification and revalidation of existing Suppliers exercise for IT supplies

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRE QUALIFICATION

Companies/persons with interest to participate in the exercise are requested to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) with the following mandatory requirements:
1. Companies’ Name, Postal and Physical location addresses
2. Phone number, fax numbers and email addresses
3. Name and title of contact person
4. Company background and profile of the Board of Directors
5. Verifiable evidence of experience and reputation in the supply of relevant products and services
6. Certificate of Incorporations or Registration
7. Verifiable evidence/proof of partnership with any IT OEM
8. VAT Registration certificate where applicable
9. Valid Income Tax Clearance certificate for years 2016 and 2017
10. Minimum of Three (3) Reputable Organizations as Referees

METHOD OF SUBMISSION FOR FRESH APPLICANTS

EOI are to be submitted by email to d.joseph@cgiar.org cc sowobu@cgiar.org, y.fakunle@cgiar.org, j.awodiji@cgiar.org and hard copies in properly sealed envelopes and marked ‘Prequalification for Provision of (nature of Business) and addressed to:
Head, Supply Chain,
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA),
Idi-ose, Oyo Road,
P.M.B. 5320 Ibadan, Oyo State.

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
Monday 8th April 2019 (4.30pm)

This Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) does not constitute a solicitation, therefore IITA reserves the right to change or cancel the requirements at any time during EOI and/or solicitation process. Your response to this EOI does not automatically guarantee that such a firm will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued. Only vendors deemed qualified upon completion of an objective evaluation of their submission of EOI, will receive acknowledgement of being included in supplier base of the Institute.

(1) (Reply)

"Grandstream" Ip Phone Distributor Lagos Abuja / Apple Responds To Your Comments / I Need Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Or S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.