Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? (18948 Views)

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by famouscargo4u: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2019
This is how it's supposed to be. I know a lot of people who are gainfully employed and still collect free money from Npower.
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Edemaya: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2019
PaulErungworo:
Dear Npower,
I want to bring to your notice that I'm ready to quit Npower as I just got a job. I have tried the online platform in our portal several times yet nothing has been done about it. Please kindly show me the procedures for delisting from the programme.

Best regards

Paul

It's so simple! Go to your portal, click at the top where u can see your pic, scroll down and click on Resign from Npower Programme
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by frankblinkz(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2019
please am really in need of a job, can i replace you on the npower scheme is it possible?

contact me if possible..
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
Although you are a good Nigeria for wanting to quit npower because you got a new job so that we can save the money being paid to you and probably someone else who needs a job will be recruited

Thanks all the same sha

So you have been receiving our npower alloweee of 30000

Although? Yet there was no contradicting statement or sentence? No need introducing 'although' in the first place.
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Harkyn92(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
Come give me the account.
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by maasoap(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
landmark86:
Am sure u are not doing this willingly just that you have no choice. Am sure u av gotten anoda federal job and BVN will expose u if u don't quit one.

Npower paying awuff money since 2016, Npower vote buying prgrm.

DDon't tell me that you have problem with that. These types of money were being shared among PDP chiefs in the past. Now that this administration is giving small portion to the children of the masses, you are trying to tag it. No, it can't work. You guys said the same thing with TraderMoni. Why are we always bitter whenever government remember the masses?
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Tibeks16(m): 1:02am On Apr 04, 2019
Go down 2 ur dash board... Nd u will see dis....
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by kennedyugo: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
PaulErungworo:
Dear Npower,
I want to bring to your notice that I'm ready to quit Npower as I just got a job. I have tried the online platform in our portal several times yet nothing has been done about it. Please kindly show me the procedures for delisting from the programme.

Best regards
Paul

Hi, were you successful?
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2021
Atikusbaby1:
Who send u go npower in the first place.. Now u r stuck in the system can't get out.. Who send u message.. U be learner nau.. When u hear APC govt scheme or nextlevel next time u go run for ur life
I don't understand at all you mean if I apply for npower I will not have freedom for other jobs or what please explain to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? / I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) / Is The NPF Recruitment A Real Sign Of Nigeria Truly Changing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.