Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,902 members, 7,935,864 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:32 PM

Thread For Those With Problem In Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Those With Problem In Jamb (412 Views)

Non Return Flap Valve Solution To Snake Problem In The Toilet (photos) / 5 JAMB Secrets To Score High In JAMB 2018 / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Those With Problem In Jamb by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2019
jambites help wen registering for jamb I mispelt my email and used it for jamb now I can't access my
jamb profile and I tried to create an email similar to it but they'll say
email not found and give me other suggestions now what shuld I do

someone should search thru google if I can change email
by green card PLs bros and sisters hep me
Re: Thread For Those With Problem In Jamb by Omarion9(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2019
Use the exact email they used for you and the password they gave you. You will find it.
Re: Thread For Those With Problem In Jamb by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2019
but the email doesn't exist
and I can't create it anoda solution
Re: Thread For Those With Problem In Jamb by tech18: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Saneesk:
but the email doesn't exist
and I can't create it anoda solution

What was ur intial jamb profile password?

Use the misspelt email address and password to login

Or visit a CBT center
Re: Thread For Those With Problem In Jamb by Layinkaaah(f): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Thread For Those With Problem In Jamb by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2019
I checked my email and saw one message from noreply@jamb you have purchased e-pin but I
didn't see any message on profile succesfully created

actually I checked the real email that I mispelt and I saw message from noreply@jamb
that's all
the real email is saneesk70@gmail.com
but the mispelt one saneesk@gmail.com
forgot the 70
Re: Thread For Those With Problem In Jamb by UnivworgersPero(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2019
DISCOVER AND MEET NEW FRIENDS IN COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES WITH NAUTEA APP.
Nautea is an exciting and social discovery app that connects you to college folks from various countries
Click the link below
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nautea

(1) (Reply)

JAMB To Release 2019 UTME Results From Monday / Abandoned Toddler Accused Of Witchcraft Now A Budding Schoolboy Athlete / How Can I Impress My Crush Without Talking To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.