Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,161 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:52 AM

Put All Your Trust In GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Put All Your Trust In GOD (333 Views)

Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put All Your Trust In GOD by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2019
Put all your trust in GOD

Psalms 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
118:9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

Beloved, always put all confidence in GOD. Man may fail but GOD will never fail.

Whatsoever you are expecting from any man no matter the trust you have for the person, they may fail. No matter how influential they may be, they may fail. But the Lord GOD never fails.

Whatsoever you have need of from any man, always put in prayers. Always ask the Lord to minister to such person that there won't be a change of heart.

Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Come what may, irrespective of situations, trials and tribulations, trust in the Lord.

Psalms 18:30b he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

Psalms 22:5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

Man may put you to shame but GOD will never put you to shame. Just trust in HIM.

Psalms 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Psalms 34:22 The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

You can't trust in the Lord and be desolate. GOD never disappoint those that trust in Him.

Psalms 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Psalms 56:3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

When you have no one to turn to, when all have forsaken you, trust in the Lord. When it seems as though there is no way out, still trust in HIM. He is faithful to those that trust in Him.

Psalms 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Psalms 56:11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Psalms 125:1 They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

You can not trust in GOD and be a failure. You can trust in the Lord and live in fear. You can trust in the Lord and remain stagnant.

Psalms 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Do you want the Lord to be your shield? then trust in Him. Give Him your totality.

Isaiah 26:4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

Beloved, there is no limit to how GOD will move in your behalf if you trust in Him.

Always trust in GOD. Never put your confidence in man.

Memorise:
Psalms 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
118:9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

Religious Differentiation Is Destroying Our Human Relationship / Pastor Seen Kissing A Woman For A Very Long Time In Church To 'rid Her Of Demon / The Poor Can Not Enter Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.