Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:56 AM

How To Deal With Drug Test? Lets Talk And Give Suggestions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Deal With Drug Test? Lets Talk And Give Suggestions (1393 Views)

Drinking Alcohol With Drug : Good Or Bad? Find Out / CORONAVIRUS: New York Doctor Successfully Treats Patients With Drug Cocktail / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Drug Test? Lets Talk And Give Suggestions by Testclearreview: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2019
I just want to know that is there any way to pass a drug test. Someone told me that products from testclear are very helpful in this test. Are they really good? Provide me testclear reviews if have any.

Source:- https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-pass-a-drug-test-for-cocaine/answer/David-Smith-5378

Re: How To Deal With Drug Test? Lets Talk And Give Suggestions by GavinHemmings(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
There are different ways to pass this test, I wish you good luck.
Re: How To Deal With Drug Test? Lets Talk And Give Suggestions by LillianVaughanw(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
You can Google and find many different ways to pass a drug test. Actually, to pass a drug test, you need to stop taking drugs. Sometimes these substances stay in your body for up to 3 months, so if you want to find a good job, you need to stop taking drugs in advance. I know this is very difficult to do, but there is rehabilitation that will help you cope with addiction. If you have stopped taking drugs and want to know the result before official testing, then I recommend using these urine drug test kits to use them at home and you'll know the result in advance.
Re: How To Deal With Drug Test? Lets Talk And Give Suggestions by ChristopherNewm: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2020
LillianVaughanw:
You can Google and find many different ways to pass a drug test. Actually, to pass a drug test, you need to stop taking drugs. Sometimes these substances stay in your body for up to 3 months, so if you want to find a good job, you need to stop taking drugs in advance. I know this is very difficult to do, but there is rehabilitation that will help you cope with addiction. If you have stopped taking drugs and want to know the result before official testing, then I recommend using these urine drug test kits to use them at home and you'll know the result in advance.

Yes, I agree with you and thank you for the information.

(1) (Reply)

1,300 Persons In Contact With COVID-19 Cases Yet To Be Traced – Lai Mohammed / Cancer Is Trying To Attack You If Your Body Begins To Show These 4 Signs / I Sweat In My Palms And Legs And My Hand Shakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.