Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,158 members, 7,939,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Get Urgent Visa - No Deposit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Urgent Visa - No Deposit (879 Views)

Extremely Urgent Visa Advice!!!! / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) / Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Urgent Visa - No Deposit by pedrosky: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2010
Get Visa to Britain, Dublin, Neitherland, France
Contact Chief protocol officer of Neitherland High Commission
Mr. B. D. Benson 08166601476. No Deposit
Re: Get Urgent Visa - No Deposit by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
chief protocal of pedrosky high comission. Wetin u smoke?
Re: Get Urgent Visa - No Deposit by chelseabmw(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
hmmmmmm. . . . smellin smellin
Re: Get Urgent Visa - No Deposit by UKman37(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2010
Pedroskey just invented a new country Neitherland, I am wonder if it is next to eitherland
Re: Get Urgent Visa - No Deposit by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
It was Rev. B.O Benson, Barrister K.O Solomon, now it's B.D Benson. You're working for the church, United Nations, as well as Amnesty International. Your CV must be really impressive. I forgot to add, Travel Agent.

With all this, you can't spell. How the heck do you propose to fill out a form? I doubt you could fill one for yourself! And the countries you propose to obtain visa's for, you can't spell them either. Neitherlands? That's exactly where you belong. As in "Noland". Jakarta visa? Jakarta's a capital city, Indonesia's the country.

Another brainless mor0n on the look out for Christmas suckers, to put a Christmas chicken on your table. At this rate, the only chicken you'll catch a whiff of, will be the one roasting in you neighbour's oven.
Re: Get Urgent Visa - No Deposit by tigerpaws(f): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2010
Siena:

It was Rev. B.O Benson, Barrister K.O Solomon, now it's B.D Benson. You're working for the church, United Nations, as well as Amnesty International. Your CV must be really impressive. I forgot to add, Travel Agent.

Another brainless mor0n on the look out for Christmas suckers, to put a Christmas chicken on your table. At this rate, [size=16pt]the only chicken you'll catch a whiff of, will be the one roasting in your neighbour's oven.
[/size]

classic. . .  grin   grin lol

(1) (Reply)

Riot-dog In Action In Greece Pic / Quick Question About Flight Tickets From Jfk To Los. / Any Naiaraland In Klangenfurt Austria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.