Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,706 members, 7,926,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. (41753 Views)

This Snake Just Bit My Brother / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:
Your cousin takes more than weed. Weed can’t make you to be aggressive, weed calm ones nerves. No one has ever gone mad through weed.

Try and find out what he’s taking aside weed.

thank you for this, most people think weed is an evil drug but i bet that boy is taking other things like Tramadol and rolyphnol
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
Debramaye:
this comment is gold, I wish I was here earlier, people need to educate themselves about weed.. Its not harmful to the brain so long as you're not taking it a very young age or abusing it all the time.. It just helps one relax and stay chill, alcohol is even more dangerous than this stuff and still it's illegal
Stop deceiving yourself. Smoking can damage the lungs and the heart.

Take it from an ex-smoker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Please ..because u use weed responsively or it doesn't really have effect in you negatively doesn't mean you should say weed doesn't affect others negatively.....u are not even speaking educatively or statistically...ur statement is reeked with fallacy and based on personal usage or few others who u have seen used it .
Science have submitted academic research evidence over and over that people with genetic predisposition to mental illness can be triggered by weed....u don't know other peoples medical history....( Carey &Benedict 2019 ISSN 0362-4331) that's a reference incase u care to see
I have a friend that can dink 30bottles of alcohol his body doesn't feel it...he even likes to say guiness is good for the blood and helps him sleeps well...It will be foolish to join him if u were born by a diabetic father or a mother with heart problems....cos there's a chance for development of myocardial infarction.....
May God you and your entire lineage.

This is exactly what I'm battling with.

Myocardia infarction.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by GboyegaD(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
jumper524:
we are really considering it but would prefer a much technical solution first..

You guys are thinking of binding him with chain You don't need a solution cos I think it is all messed up.
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by KakiP(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
your cousin is suffering from a mental health condition, diagnose asap, thank me later.
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by abramabayomi(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
rehab is the answer,take him there as soon as possible, after some months there he will be better.
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by koboko69: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
jumper524:
There's this cousin brother of mine who has been into this weed stuff of a thing for over two years now.
he's a very calm and responsible boy that he managed to keep it secret for years now.

During this ASSU strike combined with holiday he seemed to go into the act full time that made me suspect him(my family detest smoking and drug abuse of all kind) so he still managed to keep it hidden.
fast forward to Sunday this week morning.
They called my dad who's highly respected in the family informing him about how my cousin was misbehaving insulting everyone in the family.
we went there together with my DAD and we were more than surprised about the information we Got.
this guy was talking to everybody anyhow, he even beat a small boy of about 12years and was claiming the boy has witch and he wants to show the boy that he's stronger than him. this my cousin bro is about 22years of age.
he was even talking to my dad without respect warning his uncles and elder brothers that he would deal with all of them.
that Sunday we took him to our home since his claims that day was that his brothers were the ones looking for his trouble.
he went in took his bath and eat.
after eating, we let him sleep for sometime with high hopes that he would cool off.
he did eventually cool off after waking up but was over reactive to things. he was full of confidence that we all just had to let him be and comply with him at that moment.

That night we slept in our house in my room together. at around 12am he woke me and told me(authoritatively) to relocate to the other room that he wants to pray.
I heeded to him not to provoke him after some few hours he called me again with high command ordering me to come which I did, he said I should stand still where I am and that I should tell him what time it was. I was trying to approximate the time and tell him he said that I should go back and check my phone which I did considering his situation.
he then said I should set alarm at 5:20 am so he can wake to subhi prayee(morning prayer), which I did.
after about every 30min till daybreak, he just walks in to my room to check time till that 5:20 when my alarm rang which he then woke the whole family for prayer.
he was walking to the mosque that morning with hands widely opened and full of confidence.
Monday morning we both were suppose to return back to school on Sunday evening but had to postpone till Monday cos of the situation.
he left my house as early as 8am claiming he has lecture by 10am that morning.
we both reside in different campus so I can't really tell much about his school life though.
this morning I was called that he refused going to school and that he was misbehaving again even adding me to his list of beefs. he claims no one can force or stop him and he was arrogant to the whole people in the community.
I called and asked if he smoked again and they claimed he didn't smoke since that Sunday morning and they've been watching him since then.
we later did some findings and found out that he bought this weed from a different supplier.
the boy who introduced him to this supplier is my neighbour who is a well known drug and weed abuser.
the guy has been in multiple situation fighting with his parents whenever he smokes.

pls and pls nairalanders, I would like you guys to proffer solution as we wouldn't like to take him to psychiatric except the needs be.

Pls help push to front page let the world see the negative effect of this drug and also help me with solution..

Your cousin don join cult...its not weed that is his problem. He is taken other hard drugs or smoking a laced blunt. We is legal here and they even have pot shops where u can walk up with your ID that u above 21 to buy weed. Weed doest mess up peoples brain like that.
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by ityP(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Please ..because u use weed responsively or it doesn't really have effect in you negatively doesn't mean you should say weed doesn't affect others negatively.....u are not even speaking educatively or statistically...ur statement is reeked with fallacy and based on personal usage or few others who u have seen used it .
Science have submitted academic research evidence over and over that people with genetic predisposition to mental illness can be triggered by weed....u don't know other peoples medical history....( Carey &Benedict 2019 ISSN 0362-4331) that's a reference incase u care to see
I have a friend that can dink 30bottles of alcohol his body doesn't feel it...he even likes to say guiness is good for the blood and helps him sleeps well...It will be foolish to join him if u were born by a diabetic father or a mother with heart problems....cos there's a chance for development of myocardial infarction.....

I still can't come to terms with why there are not more than 100 likes on this comment. You really hit the nail on the head. Those deceiving people that weed has zero side effects on the brain need intense flogging

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Gudiza(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Who can tell? we're all different. To the pros saying weeds is all soft.
I bet most haven't smoked a fat bazooka joint while rushing the whole thing with few drags.
Cos if you do, I guarantee you grand hallucination and psychosis just like my first time. How can I forget.

Give it a few hours or a day, It'll wear off. If the doesn't as this case it might have been long time coming.
From yankee they say weed NEVER killed anyone and I'm yet to hear of anyone in Naija that ran permanently mental or died of weed too.

Most importantly, KNOW THYSELF... WEED is good, do NOT abuse it!

1 Like

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
End product of this is madness in most cases. Though its very mysterious to actually comprehend the cause as one cannot draw distinction as to whether it's spiritual or because of the side-effects of the drug he has misused.
Just keep praying for him, and giving him necessary suppressants.

It's important that you go to hospital.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Cityguy: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:
Your cousin takes more than weed. Weed can’t make you to be aggressive, weed calm ones nerves. No one has ever gone mad through weed.

Wao! What BS

1 Like

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Cityguy: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ore, alfa has gone bunkum and needs psych treatment very fast. Don't be deceived by gamut of not even quarter-truths I've read up here. The earlier the better for him. I know for sure what I'm telling you. Delay is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ayt27:

Actually a friend has gone borderline crazy on AZ once, but it was in form of edibles (cake). That shii can high for Africa.

iPhone X 4 sale or swap, check siggy for info

Weed don't make you mad but it triggers madness. If you are mad before don't take It.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by holuwashaun(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hello Bro. For expert management, Visit either Federal Nero psychiatry Hospital, Yaba, Lagos or Aro, Abeokuta depending on your location.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by dyze(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
internationalman:
As for Me weed was the best thing that happened to me.

When I was having trouble sleeping it made me sleep like a baby

When I lost appetite it made me eat like a glutton

When I was feeling timid it made me brave..

All these things happened with zero side effects..

Lastly no matter the amount of hatred I had for you, weed would surely make see you as my friend.. This reason is why Blackface matter tire me

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Sleekmilan01(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Offpoint1:
gringrin there's nothing wrong with your brother, he's high and communicating with The most High. He's in the spiritual hence you carnal man won't understand him, smoke what he smokes then you'll understand he's in the spiritual realm.

Moses was in the spiritual realm communicating with God for 40 days, your brother own is just 3 days and you're worriedgringrin

Let the guy rest, have you ever seen a weed smoker woke up and observed morning prayer? your brother is in the realm of the Holy of the holiesgrin

If I say praise the weed, you say add the shepegrin
praise, praise the weeeed! grin

I'm out

I don laugh piss for body�����
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by internationalman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
dkings101:

bro u r so super right.

lemme add mine...
1. its the best afrodiac. i can dig dip the honey pot till i spill out its crude.
2. it keeps u happy at all time.
3. gives u biz ideas and teach how to explore new areas to make money....it actual open up the secret of wealth making.

Please explain number 1 further
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
And someone here will tell me smoking weed has positive benefits, I hope he sees the post.
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by agwo93(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
u see bro,this thing has the way it works depending on how u take it,mine i have been taking it 4 a long time nt until i took d 1 mixed with choco milo,there is a way it is done bt i dnt pray u take dat cus it can run u mad if u re nt strong enough to counter it demand..lol i guess ur bro has taken sometin else,pls give him palm oil to take.thank me later
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by remiopash: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
DonBenny77:
15 years and counting in the government leaf business and still very cordinated only concern is my lips and teeth. Marijuana saved my life period! But its not for everyone, if e no good for your head quit.

That is one thing about weed or drug use. You will think you are the best in whatever you do-others are inferior.I am sure that is where your "coordination" comes from. You need to be judged by people that you roll with(not weed smokers) before you can say you are "coordinated"..

1 Like

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by PapaAdanna: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:

Bush burner spotted grin grin grin
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by etrange: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
internationalman:
As for Me weed was the best thing that happened to me.

When I was having trouble sleeping it made me sleep like a baby

When I lost appetite it made me eat like a glutton

When I was feeling timid it made me brave..

All these things happened with zero side effects..

Lastly no matter the amount of hatred I had for you, weed would surely make me see you as my friend.. This reason is why Blackface matter tire me

I mostly used past tense in my illustration bcoz I have stopped it not bcoz of anything but my work.

Such good stuff shouldn't be affecting your work nah... what happened?
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by etrange: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
maynia:

Weed don't make you mad but it triggers madness. If you are mad before don't take It.

grin grin grin grin

People, shey you've all heard??
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by nwadiuko1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
LabuleofNigeria:
[b][/b]PERFORM SOME RUQYAH FOR HIM. THATS ALL REQUIRED
whats that?
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Weed taking can be very reactive in the body. A smoker might not know that he/she is actually misbehaving at a particular point in time. It is advisable to get him enrolled for counselling program,as it will help a lot. I feel he just need to be educated by a counselor on how to behave positively. Like my fellow nairalander said. Weed doesn't make you aggressive but it does as well. Wondering why I said that?? Let me give you an insight. What it does is increase your mood or adrenaline. If you are happy, you kind of seem happier,sad?? Makes you sadder,depressed? Same thing goes with that. Just get him enrolled for counselling. All is well.
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
DonBenny77:
15 years and counting in the government leaf business and still very cordinated only concern is my lips and teeth. Marijuana saved my life period! But its not for everyone, if e no good for your head quit.

How did weed save your life?
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Irixs: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Take your cousin for proper treatment at yaba left, before it is too late, my Landlord son is reacting the same way as your brother, if says today is preaching he wakes up early in the morning and does that till late at night, he will tell you who is a witch, the person that needs salvation and deliverance and how he is a prophet of the most high, other times, he just makes trouble with people and is highly confrontational.
This as you probably know is not funny, so I would suggest that you take him for treatment or deliverance as soon as possible, from the spiritual angle the demonic possession theory is also true, as that is what happens when you defile your body by taking hard substance
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by iamsea(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:

no one has ever gone mad by taking weed?? That is a big lie bro.. If a weed smoker doesnt eat a balanced meal.. The chances of the person running mad on the influence of weed is very high.. One of my neighbours in the hood is in a psychiatric hospital presently cuz of weed.
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Pabloriqueza: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Experienced this with my younger bro, I beat the hell out of him and e sense correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by spartoo: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:

People react differently to weed overtime. My brother is going through the same right now.
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by tintingz(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
He's taking some hard drugs not only weeds.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by jayAjoku(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
Edibles are like that .
Ayt27:

Actually a friend has gone borderline crazy on AZ once, but it was in form of edibles (cake). That shii can high for Africa.

iPhone X 4 sale or swap, check siggy for info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Face Masks Production At Gatimo Apparel Factory In Ikeja, Lagos (video) / A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized / 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.