Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Wow! Singer, Seun Kuti Shares Rare Throwback Picture With His Father, Fela On In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Singer, Seun Kuti Shares Rare Throwback Picture With His Father, Fela On In (901 Views)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor / Rare Throwback Photo Of Davido In 2012 / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Singer, Seun Kuti Shares Rare Throwback Picture With His Father, Fela On In by 7Ebisco: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nigerian singer, Seun Kuti has shared a throwback photo of himself and his father on Instagram, following it up with an interesting caption.

Seun Kuti

Seun Kuti, son of legendary musician, Afrobeats founder and socio-political activist, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, shared a rare photo of himself and his father, Fela, via Instagram over the weekend.

In the picture, Seun, as a boy, seems to be standing and looking forward, while Fela is seated, glancing sideway.

Seun and his father

Captioning the image, he wrote: “My main man and I, the way we were always together ehn, e still dey pain many of them oooo.”

Seun also revealed he is keeping his promise to the survival of Fela’s political ideology and his band, Egypt 80.

“Dem still dey wonder why u loved me sooo much but dem no fit know. Baba MOP don become Naija Resisitance movement ooo @naijaresistancemovement and I dey keep my promise and the band alive. #quickupdate #getthesax

The picture has generated more than 5000 likes and over 200 comments.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/02/wow-singer-seun-kuti-shares-rare-throwback-picture-with-his-father-fela-on-instagram/

Re: Wow! Singer, Seun Kuti Shares Rare Throwback Picture With His Father, Fela On In by catalan15(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Once upon a time,When the man SHEUN was a boy....
Re: Wow! Singer, Seun Kuti Shares Rare Throwback Picture With His Father, Fela On In by catalan15(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Once upon a time,When the man SEUN was a boy....

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Denies Relationship With Billionaire Ned Nwoko / Watch As Regina Daniels Flaunts Baby Bump While Dancing / Dele Momodu Inside The Lion's Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.