Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,268 members, 7,884,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz (1522 Views)

Haha I Found The Plantashun Boiz C.d / Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again / Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by viquetour(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2010
what do u think of faze
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by googles: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2010
angry

Tuface is way berra in errthing. . . esp in terms of vocals and consistency

no doubt, Face is good, but not the best of them three.
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by OneLuvNja(f): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2010
While I don't think it's necessary to compare the three- they all bring their individual uniqueness to the table- I totally disagree with googles. Tu is not better than FAZE, that's word!
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by googles: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2010
I insist, Tuface is the bestest cool
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by CLASSIFYD(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
I second dat! 2baba is d bestest!
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by OneLuvNja(f): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
googles:

I insist, Tuface is the bestest cool
We could go on and on with this argument but what will that solve, let the FACTS! speak for themselves.

I'm still saying tho that the THREE of them bring their own uniqueness to the table.
                                                    NO NEED TO COMPARE, EVER.
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by phemmy88(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2010
But guys where is Faze hiding, it's been a long time- i used to be a die hard fan of Faze- but inconsistency is killing him!

. . . . to be candid 2face is berra.
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by CLASSIFYD(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2010
@phemmy
faze jst droppd a new single 'relate' which is also d title of his forthcoming album. So watch out for dat.
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by googles: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2010
OneLuvNja:

We could go on and on with this argument but what will that solve, let the FACTS! speak for themselves.

I'm still saying tho that the THREE of them bring their own uniqueness to the table.
                                                    NO NEED TO COMPARE, EVER.

lol. . . . i like arguments wen it comes to tuface o

in everything Tuface is better

- lyrically sound

- tight vocals

- he articulates well

- hez a commercial product

- physically, hez got aura

Face will always be tuface's shadow no matter how good he gets. . . . . Tuface is a Legend !!!
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by Moyola(f): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2010
Lol!

Googuuzi!
Ara nfu mi! R yu 1 of hiz baby mommazzz? grin Jewo o! angry
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by sweetguy10(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2010
why will you compare sleep with death ? Tu face is the best .He is the biggest thing that has ever happened to the Nigerian music Industry. Nigeria's only export after crude Oil . Nija's finest , the most achieved , the sweetest , simple the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by googles: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2010
Moyola:

Lol!

Googuuzi!
Ara nfu mi! R yu 1 of hiz baby mommazzz? grin Jewo o! angry

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i think am going to be the next. . . . av been on the queue way too long jor. its my turn
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by Moyola(f): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
googles:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i think am going to be the next. . . . av been on the queue way too long jor. its my turn

Ahn ahn! angry cheesy
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by googles: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2010
Moyola:

Ahn ahn! angry cheesy

no vex. . . wait your own turn grin grin
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by LRNZH(m): 3:42am On Sep 10, 2010
This thread is irrelevant.

Tubaba has no match.

'Dunno why this is an issue sef
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by Djswaggz(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2010
Vocals - Faze
Stage perfomance - 2face
Commercial cred - 2face
Street cred - 2face
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by Genuflect(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2010
sweetguy10:

why will you compare sleep with death ? Tu face is the best .He is the biggest thing that has ever happened to the Nigerian music Industry. Nigeria's only export after crude Oil . Nija's finest , the most achieved , the sweetest , simple the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Jesus Christ!! See #GBAGAUN!!!
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by phemmy88(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2010
. . . . BlackFace is the best thing to have happened to Nigerian music industry. .
He's got the swaggs
street cred.
Good delivery . . . Infact he's got everything, and very soon he's gon win the grammy! Watch out! ! !
. . . 'm i sure this isn't a joke-
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by Fred87(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2010
Laff don hurt ma ribs but i still dey laf sha, huhuhaha.eeez
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by OneLuvNja(f): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2010
CLASSIFYD:

@phemmy
faze jst droppd a new single 'relate' which is also d title of his forthcoming album. So watch out for dat.

Classifyd, can you please paste a link for FAZE's 'Relate' here or tell me where I can watch it or buy it, thanks.
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by eleshin(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2010
actualy she jst submited her c.v 2 bcom d new babymama,although he hard smal ooo coz his solid sugarcane is very very expensive.
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by tosinaded(m): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2010
Una no use akara compare puffpuff or even donut.
U go dey use akara compare burger!
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by Genuflect(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2010
eleshin:

actualy she jst submited her c.v 2 bcom d new babymama,although he hard smal ooo coz his solid sugarcane is very very expensive.
#EDonDeyKpeft?
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by dawhizkid1(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2010
I prefer Blackface to 2face n Faze. . . . And i ain\'t joking!
Re: Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz by CLASSIFYD(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2010
@oneluvnja
i dnt have a link 4 d single,i heard it on radio bt i'm sure it i'll b sumwhr online sha.

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome-reasonable Human Being Or Jobless Attention Seeker ? / "Thank God We're Not A Nigerians", A Song By A Group Of Ghanians, Fckn Bois / Bless My Hustle + Kite + Jolie- Chidinma Ft. Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.