Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,437 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:41 AM

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others (60807 Views)

Court Remands Health Worker And 3 Others For Dismembering Hunchback Man In Benue / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Gabson001(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Wetin them find go saudi arabia weh no dey naija in the first place??
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
hope4life:

And you have time to pick each of us like this.Then you need deliverance. You Muslims are the most insecured.That's why your Imams have nothing to preach than to find fault in the Bible,speak against our Jesus while your Book Harams kill Christians.It is on the last day,you people will.know you've followed the wrong path when it will.be too.late.Accept Jesus today and be saved.The god defended by gun is no God but the One who defends Himself without His followers shedding innocent blood is the TRUE GOD.JESUS IS LORD

I picked everyone of you because you are filled with bile, sentiments, hypocrisy, intolerance hate and bigotry. Its evident in every thread that is Islam related. If muslims are truly insecured why did a number of Christians attacked, condemn and criticize Islam simply because a member wrote what he believes in? Do muslims do that to you? If muslims do half what you do online and offline, Nigeria would have fought a religious war.

If imam fight faults in the bible, does that change the fact that pastors find fault in other Christian denominations let alone other religions. Look in the mirror man, that's exactly what a Christian terrorist named Terrant did which made him kill muslims in twos different mosques. Exactly what Bissonette and other Christian terrorists did as well.

Believe in Allah today if you dont want to be perish in hell fire, give your life to Allah if you want to have eternal life else hell fire is your next destination because you have chosen the wrong path.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Fixitgood(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry

Same name as your mother.

Useless bigot.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by foreshore(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
they got what they deserved for committing crimes in a country where the death penalty is still a form of punishment.

That does still not justify execution. Where is the place of repentance then.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
foreshore:

That does still not justify execution. Where is the place of repentance then.

fukc repentance ... this is the real world where people should pay for their crimes (an eye for an eye). even the US execute their criminal, and i wish more countries (France/UK etc) did the same!
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Aysha110(f): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
fykes:
u believe nothing. Both u and Muhammad are fools with no one to tell u

U are d stupid ever fooool, how could u insult our prophet idiot!!! Is he talking to uhe referred to d good believers in islam not u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by maasoap(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Forreellinc:

wetin my sister dey find for that smelly muslim country

Quick money of course, it is in the blood
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Aysha110(f): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
wildikeman:
that is why u should stick to your own and stay in your own countries... Stop going to christian countries please... Your Allah is too evil and heartles... And a bloody liar

U re very stupid idiot foool.how could u say all dis prohibiting words to our only creatornonsence plss make sure your brain ix connected with your tongue b4 u speak.mad human being
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Btruth: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
hypocrisy.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Btruth: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
hypocrisy.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by foreshore(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

fukc repentance ... this is the real world where people should pay for their crimes (an eye for an eye). even the US execute their criminal, and i wish more countries (France/UK etc) did the same!

I don't know why you are ranting. I have asked you a simple question and yet you can not answer it.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
foreshore:
I don't know why you are ranting. I have asked you a simple question and yet you can not answer it.

and my answer IS: fukc repentance ... this is the real world where people should pay for their crimes (an eye for an eye). even the US execute their criminal, and i wish more countries (France/UK etc) did the same!

as usual, Nigerians rather put themselves in the shoes of the criminals (trying to cut corners by breaking the law), rather than take the side of THE LAW... or better yet, the side of the victims (who die by millions from these same drugs)!

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by loomer: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
The question I wan ask be say since people know say na death penalty dey that country, why them still dey carry drugs go there?.

I don dey suspect say some of these accusations na lie
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Boo3nity(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
honestman1985:
half plot for sale by the owner at onyanyanri in ibafo. Not far away from the Ibadan express . It's a virgin land and available for sale at a cost of 200,000. If you interested call me on 08079943551,08125282422.whatapp 08079943551serious buyer needed . Hope to hear from you.

Whatsapp me on 08034043659 let's close this deal.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by yetunsbay(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
fykes:
u believe nothing. Both u and Muhammad are fools with no one to tell u
this same guy must be the original fool offered ystdy..... Get a Life boy
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by TrueNigerian300: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

and my answer IS: fukc repentance ... this is the real world where people should pay for their crimes (an eye for an eye). even the US execute their criminal, and i wish more countries (France/UK etc) did the same!

as usual, Nigerians rather put themselves in the shoes of the criminals (trying to cut corners by breaking the law), rather than take the side of THE LAW... or better yet, the side of the victims (who die by millions from these same drugs)!

Thank you bro!!!!

I honestly dont know what is wrong with people the country said it is a death penalty in their country to push drugs and here we are Nigerians wailing over the govt of Saudi. Why didnt you warn your own sister An average Nigerian dont believe in the rule of law either the rich or the poor.

We need this kind of law so we can kill as many Nigerians as possible many Nigerians need to be sent back to God so the good ones can have peace. grin grin grin grin

#DeathPenaltyForCorruption

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Forreellinc: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
maasoap:

Quick money of course, it is in the blood
No be everybody be like your mama who dey go saudi where dem dey worship false prophet just to make a quick buck

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Neoteny(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry

Ifesinachi most likely

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Humanaces: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
Forreellinc:
she probably exposed her ankles to be sentenced to death.
holy land my balls mtchew

U no dey read ...u see drug trafficing u still dey talk of exposing ankle
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
TrueNigerian300:

Thank you bro!!!!

I honestly dont know what is wrong with people the country said it is a death penalty in their country to push drugs and here we are Nigerians wailing over the govt of Saudi. Why didnt you warn your own sister An average Nigerian dont believe in the rule of law either the rich or the poor.

We need this kind of law so we can kill as many Nigerians as possible many Nigerians need to be sent back to God so the good ones can have peace. grin grin grin grin

#DeathPenaltyForCorruption

sadly that is exactly the way Nigerians think...there is a country with RULES and REGULATIONS, but they want to do whatever nonsense to enrich themselves there, yet not pay the consequences. now they will be blaming the devil, their village people etc for their misfortunes... lol!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by planetx: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by staneless(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
EXLOVER:
I believe that there no god/God but Allah." "I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet." " I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ." "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ." Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above

What is the difference between God and Allah? Stop being a bigot for no reason
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry

They blacked-out the name because she is a Hausa-Fulani Moslem. Probably connected to one of the ruling families in the North. . .
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Yopcity: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
EXLOVER:
I believe that there no god/God but Allah." "I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet." " I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ." "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ." Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above

Sorry but nobody hère gives a Bleep about ur stupid belief, keep it to urself !

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by bigsmoke2(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry
surely we already know the ndi cocaine grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by fykes(m): 1:39am On Apr 03, 2019
Aysha110:

U are d stupid ever fooool, how could u insult our prophet idiot!!! Is he talking to uhe referred to d good believers in islam not u.
Ur Mohammed or whatever u call him is a gay a$$ fool. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Aysha110(f): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2019
fykes:

Ur Mohammed or whatever u call him is a gay a$$ fool. Deal with it.

I won't waste my time chatting with u becox ure senceless.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by LINTUNE(m): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy
imam07:
luciferyawweh
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by wildikeman(m): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2019
Aysha110:

U re very stupid idiot foool.how could u say all dis prohibiting words to our only creatornonsence plss make sure your brain ix connected with your tongue b4 u speak.mad human being
Allah is a modafucker and Muhammad is a pedophile.. Come and beat me or shut up
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by wildikeman(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2019
ollah1:

Pained much cheesy

Why are you concerned with what he believes in? Muslims don't condemn your faith or attack you when you write what you believe it. Why are you guys so filled with hate and intolerance? My sir I'm not a Christian o.. Im even against organized religion

Why are you pained?

yes the God your jesus worshipped sent 2 bears to kill 42 children simply because they abused elisha for being bald. Why didn't he miraculously grow his hair but instead he killed innocent children because of his love for blood.

I wonder why you don't mention the religion of Asian countries such as china, vietnam, singapore etc that kills people on death penalty for same offence? Why are you christians filled with hate, intolerance and bigotry against the islam faith? You guys are bunch of bigots and haters

Quit feeling pained

Insecurity of the highest order. lol
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Aysha110(f): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2019
wildikeman:
Allah is a modafucker and Muhammad is a pedophile.. Come and beat me or shut up

No i won't beat u becox dis not d teaching of islam.All i know ix dat i leave u with d only creator and u will see what will happen to u...
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by wildikeman(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Aysha110:

No i won't beat u becox dis not d teaching of islam.All i know ix dat i leave u with d only creator and u will see what will happen to u...
wow that will be a first... Usually u guys bomb or behead people that do such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.