Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,868 members, 7,949,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA (6598 Views)

Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State / Rivers: Election Suspension, Illegal – APC Slams INEC / Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by Mcreloaded(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Finally, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) proceeds with collation of results of the Rivers State governorship election held on March 9.

Omuma LG

AAC 1,853

PDP 15,792

Akuku Toru LG

AAC 36,661

PDP 25,765

Bonny LG

AAC 3,046

PDP 10,551

Okrika LG

AAC 3,803

PDP 25,572

Opobo/Nkoro LG

AAC 3,888

PDP 6,314

Eleme LG

AAC 2,748

PDP 9,560

Andoni LG

PDP 92,056

AAC 5,335

Ikwerre LG

AAC 5,660

PDP 14,938

Port Harcourt City LG

AAC 11,866

PDP 40,197

Results of six local governments have been collated so far today, and we'll quickly run through them.

As you probably know already, this battle is largely between the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the African Action Congress (AAC), backed by a faction of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/02/live-collation-rivers-governorship-election-results

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by johnmartus(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is a fraud I hope Acc party approach the court to seek for justice. But problem is that pdp is now in control of judiciary arms of government.

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by gebest: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
if wike wins Rivers state, then Amaechi is a disgrace and will not be given a minister.

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by realstars: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nothing will stop PDP from rivers. Up PDP,

5 Likes

Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by kufreessie: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
johnmartus:
This is a fraud I hope Acc party approach the court to seek for justice. But problem is that pdp is now in control of judiciary arms of government.
U see u don't even know the party name that u are supporting.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by UbaGwele: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
johnmartus:

So what are you now saying? What is fraud and where is the fraud happening?

2 Likes

Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by thatigboman: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
What about Obiakpor LG where Wike won with over 300,000 votes?

#RiversCollation #RiversElection
Obio/Akpor Local Government Guber Election Result as declared by @inecnigeria
PDP - 307,117
AAC - 3,010

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by THUNDER4real(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Amaechi cannot eat his cake and have it. Amaechi better go into hiding like his fellow thief Akpabio. Rivers is for PDP, argue with your phone.

7 Likes

Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by optimistD(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Good. Amechi will fail as many times as this election is rescheduled. If it is free and fair though. He can't win any LGA in Rivers State. Forget those ones you are seeing there. No matter the party he uses. I live here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by kernel001: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
johnmartus:

It shows Buhari isn't at the heir of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by epoint: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by Cantonese: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
kernel001:

It shows Buhari isn't at the heir of affairs.

Bros I no understand your English ooo. How can Buhari be at the "heir" of affairs? Na Buhari father be the leader or king of affairs before? Anyway I know that you wrongly wrote the word "heir" instead of helm. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by kernel001: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cantonese:

Bros I no understand your English ooo. How can Buhari be at the "heir" of affairs? Na Buhari father be the leader or king of affairs before? Anyway I know that you wrongly wrote the word "heir" instead of helm. Cheers!

Hahaha... I was being informal, I wasn't referring to him as a King, after all, we aren't practicing Monarchy system of government, but Presidential System of government.
Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
see sweet sweatless winning
Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by Cantonese: 1:04am On Apr 03, 2019
kernel001:

Hahaha... I was being informal, I wasn't referring to him as a King, after all, we aren't practicing Monarchy system of government, but Presidential System of government.

Hahahaha. Thanks my brother.
Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by Racoon(m): 1:21am On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]APC have no chance in Rivers.
Re: Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA by Almaiga: 5:32am On Apr 03, 2019
PDP in conjunction with the INEC, have manipulated this result in favor of Wike.
Trash.

(1) (Reply)

Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures / CCB Will Investigate Declared Assets Of Buhari, Governors – Commissioner / Imagine A House Built In 1930 Still Stand Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.